Love Island 2022 #31 Jacques is LITERALLY out the window and deleted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Found the best connection you’ve ever had…don’t want to duck it up…don’t want to lose her… definitely didn’t chose to leave did he 🤥

taking crying lessons from Tasha yeah?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
It’s terrifying that Jacques can like Paige this much, but yet can compartmentalise so easily when she’s away.

Reactions: 38
This episode has been so weirdly edited, we’re definitely missing a lot of context here

Reactions: 68
you really expect me to believe that Jacques has never met a girl he liked more than Paige before in his life. Given that Gemma was his ex, I don’t believe him. And even if she wasn’t. I still wouldn’t bleeping believe him. This is Paige for Christ’s sake.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I feel like Jacques should have left a long time ago, hope he gets the right support when he leaves the show. Yeah he’s a dick and has come across so badly but think him leaving is the right move.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.