Love Island 2022 #31 Jacques is LITERALLY out the window and deleted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah pick her up with Adam.. cause that’s who’s she gunna be running to

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ok we get it he’s leaving I don’t need to see this drawn out crying chat.

Boy 👋

* he does clearly need support tho and I hope he gets it *

Reactions: 14
“Actions speak louder than words. If you’re going to do something then follow through” lol Paige hun he did follow through alright.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Why is upset and leaving? I genuinely don’t know why he’s crying and someone enlighten me please
Me either I thought it was because I was making noodles. But I'm not actually sure even after reading messages.

Reactions: 5
I don’t like Jacques but think he’s genuinely very broken by it all and it doesn’t sound like it’s fully his decision to leave

Reactions: 22
I don’t need this much of a big scene for this wet wipe. A simple 2 minutes and over and done with would suit me just fine 😂
EC25050A-27E5-4D03-A3E2-DB64BBF76524.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I see no tears from jacks. I feel like Paige maybe already knew he was leaving, maybe they all knew. Ok this is a bit dramatic now

Reactions: 7
Dude your hard on kept you in the pool... bollocks about Paige being the only reason for staying 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 13
He’ll be straight out the Villa and doing his dirt while Paige will be stuck in the Villa non the wiser, sack it off.

Reactions: 17
This episode has been so weirdly edited, we’re definitely missing a lot of context here
I know some of ya'll don't like him but Murad Merali will have these ex islanders singing like a canary when they come out.
Get Coco or Summer out, they will need the press and talk that talkkkkkkk

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.