Love Island 2022 #31 Jacques is LITERALLY out the window and deleted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Remember a few days ago when Jacques was kissing other girls and talking about being hard in the pool… laughing and saying he’ll deal with the consequences 🤔🤔🤔 just duck off now and DEAL WITH THEM THEN cos I’m bored of this

• Heart
Reactions: 96
The way he’s talking and how upset he is, it’s not his choice to go at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 58
Jacques bawling like that after his behaviour the night before would give me the ick.

Reactions: 16
If you feel sorry for Jacques, then I hate to break it to you but you’re very soft and probably easily manipulated. Typical behaviour of someone who’s embarrassed themselves, shown their true colours and are desperately trying to redeem themselves. Wah wah, woe is me, I’ll just get everyone to feel sorry for me. BORING.

• Heart
Reactions: 73
I actually think Paige saw Jacques behaviour last night and is being a bit apprehensive towards him now. To be honest I don't blame her. The cushions and everything there...his behaviour is scary.

Reactions: 26
Am I a cold witch? Don’t believe him or his tears for a second

a bit too convenient that this has all come about after Adam has come in and Paige has made him look a tit. Feel like I’ve met one too many guys like him with fragile egos and they are very very manipulative

• Heart
Reactions: 50
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.