Love Island 2022 #31 Jacques is LITERALLY out the window and deleted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
One second Paige is saying Jacques is everything she’s ever wanted basically and she may as well be head over heels in love, now she’s got another option it’s “is he ticking all my boxes?”
BA04755B-4784-4364-8977-DAF6D6CA0CF9.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Haven’t seen coco in about 2 episodes, feeling like the girls have forgotten to untie her and release her from wherever they trapped her when they saw Adam arrive

• Haha
Reactions: 43
I knew they were gonna leave jacques leaving until the end and then a snippet of ‘TOMORROW NIGHT’ cliffhanger🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 8
I cannot look at Andrew without thinking about, "licked her tit or whatever"

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
From the previous thread as it was after the launch of a new:

Is Jaques hitting all my standards RIGHT NOW. No he’s not.

but he was when he did what he did and the. Wrote a text and now is worthy?
Check your standards ‘hun’

Reactions: 10
When's the pussio that is Jaques off anyway? Or are they going to let him fade into oblivion and hope we don't notice he's gone?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Watching on catch up… don’t understand why skiddy is so fuming? Am I missing something.

Reactions: 5
Jeeeez ITS SO BORING.

Part of me wants billie to throw Tasha under the bus but the other part of me is soooo over their tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
One second Paige is saying Jacques is everything she’s ever wanted basically and she may as well be head over heels in love, now she’s got another option it’s “is he ticking all my boxes?”
View attachment 1412186
He was ticking all her boxes when she knew they weren't in the bottom 2 couples as votes by the public. Now someone's come in and hinted about how they're being perceived she's not so smitten with him 👀

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 12

took me a minute to figure out who they were on about but the way i gasped when i realised who😭😭 so creative

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.