Love Island 2022 #31 Jacques is LITERALLY out the window and deleted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lol please why is Paige stood up there with him, miss has to be the centre of attention. Can’t believe she was my favourite a few weeks ago SHAME ON ME

• Haha
Reactions: 49
You'd hope that Jaques entrance, behaviour and now exit would warn young women out there the warning signs of a narc and gaslighting abuser. But the way Paige is carrying on, I very much doubt it

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Definitely been something edited out, thought there was meant to be an argument?

Reactions: 25
Do you think they have mental health advisers on set who speak to them and advise them to leave?

Reactions: 36
Are the Islanders being a bit off with him there at the firepit?

'I'll wait for Paige' 🙄

Reactions: 8
Jacques does look genuinely upset I feel... He's 100% not mentally stable and needs a bit of help to get himself sorted and stop being an arse

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.