Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

cocochino

Chatty Member
I feel sorry for Jacques…there I said it. It’s the skidmarks thing for me. I don’t think it’s funny…
I feel the same way. I don't like the guy, but I hope he's going to be okay on the outside... he doesn't seem very emotionally stable.

• Heart
Reactions: 27

Jmtxox

Gemma did that on purpose i reckon. I think shes bored in her couple so she has to start drama with others

Moonbeams

Chatty Member
I'd be scared of Jacques. I would hate to have to share a bed with him tonight after witnessing this.

lokp0009

VIP Member
Paige could never be with Jacques on the outside. Imagine constantly walking on eggshells at the way he might react in any situation

Clovis

VIP Member
The thing about Tasha is she keeps going back to titty sucker Andrew and saying she's 100% with him, but then a new man walks in and she's like..

tom-and-jerry-heart-eyes.gif

She's done it from week one and did it again on last night's episode.

• Haha

stardust21

VIP Member
Am I the only one who doesn’t think Gemma was getting at Luca with how the bean bags were positioned? They were clearly put that way by producers and for all we know the boys were told to sit there and then Gemma and Billy etc told to go to the kitchen. It felt very stage managed. They way she said “do you love how the bean bags have been positioned” was getting at how manipulated the scene was by the producers imo!
I thought that at first, but on reflection I think if the producers had put them there like that, they wouldn’t have aired Gemma saying that.

I think Gemma finds Luca a bit suffocating because she’s annoyed more boys haven’t tried to get to know her. She’s still single and she wants to be the one people go for, but Luca doesn’t let them get a word in.

I think if Luca acted like this on the outside she would bin him off pronto… but I think the main reason Luca is acting like this is because he wants to win and any guy who makes a move for Gemma jeopardises that chance.

I think Gemma also wants to win which is why she won’t bin him off. I don’t think she’s fully set on him though. Her reaction to Adam was quite interesting imo.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

Holmessk

VIP Member
Can't say I'm sorry. His behaviour was horrible and I think he's going to get quite a shock when confronted with it. I'm sure his family will be there for him.

lozza96

VIP Member
But why did George message ekins handler then and say nothing happened ? Sounds like he's making it into something it's not
Also did luca physically say gemma couldn't hug Billy or has she said that and people making it outs him .she was literally sharing a seat with Jay the other day and luca had nothing to say about that ? .yeah luca seems up gemmas arse but people seem to keep making it even worse than what it is

ASAnigel

VIP Member
Love that he hasn’t got the balls to say anything to Adam’s face 🤣

Thougjt he was gunna tell Adam to fuck off if he tried to speak to him?

• Haha

Gymhoned

VIP Member
GEMMA YOURE ONLY 19...HAVE SOME FUNNNNN.STOP JUDGING AND EYE ROLLING THOSE YOU THINK YOURE BETTER THAN.