Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Delia Smith

VIP Member
I swear Adam Collard looked about 35 when he was on love island first time round. How are we supposed to be believe he’s 25?!! Christ.
I really hope he goes for Gemma. Wipe the smile off Smug Luca’s face. Imagine Billy too :ROFLMAO:
The ‘best mates’ thing between Luca and Jaxx - so false! Luca is keeping him close as a frenemie. I don’t think he even likes Jaxx.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25

lozza96

VIP Member
So basically jasmine had loads of chats with Andrew .in the challenge he kissed jasmine and cheyane that wasn't seen and said they was his top two .he said he was going to sleep outside though to be respectfull to tasha .then jasmine had a chat with him on the terrace and she opened up to him said she didn't want to get to know anyone else and then 10 minutes later coco kissed him after jasmine had told her she was getting on with him 😆 then jasmine had a massive argument with coco

• Wow
  • Haha

AlaiaG

VIP Member
Adam knows full well what he’s doing. He loves pissing them off 🤣 He’s only saying what the public is thinking/for what he’s seen.

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
I’m glad Jacques is gone. I find him repulsive in every way possible and was actually thinking last night how am I going to manage to watch him on screen for the next few weeks.

• Heart

Chosen.One

Chatty Member
I’m starting to think Tasha thinks her and Andrew are in this big will they/ won’t they storyline and the public are willing them to be together waiting to see the next twist. When in reality no one gives a fuck anymore

• Haha

Lollyy

VIP Member
You do wonder what mental health checks they do, the men this year seem to be struggling, Liam and Jacques have both left and Andrew is having a breakdown. No wonder the men weren’t brave enough to sway in casa amour

It’s the women I feel sorry for constantly having to worry the whole time every time they talk to one of the guys the men are going to kick off and talk about them like they’re property

What did Jazmine do to make the producers give her 0 airtime after being on their radar for 3 years?! And now we’re hearing stuff happened with Andrew

• Heart

Lollypad

VIP Member
You can tell Paige has that feeling - not the ick, but where you know in your belly it doesn’t feel right?

Keera

VIP Member
I don’t find Luca as aggressive as say, Jaques who is ready to explode at any perceived slight or inconvenience, but I do find his treatment of gemma bizarre. I think he desperately wants to win and launch his career from this but he isn’t managing to hide it as well as past islanders a La Jack Fincham. It’s coming across as possessive, controlling and desperate to stay in an OG couple, and while I don’t think gemma is SCARED of him, I do think she has to curb her behaviour in there because she knows the grief she will get and you can tell it exasperates her.

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
I'm so torn. I can't decide who I want Adam to piss off more - Luca or Jacques. If both of them that would be even better 😂
Looking forward to Jacques tackling Adam tomorrow - red faced with spittle flying everywhere. All the while Adam smirking at him making Shitty Arse even crosser 😂

• Haha