Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GossWhore

VIP Member
You didn't hear it from me

But word on the street is the villian Adam found out about Coco magical tits and made Jax suck one, Paige caught him and he's leaving due to tit gate

Coco and Adam are now coupled and will be featured on September OK issue with the title "The Titty and McFitty spill all"

Keep this between yourself though lol

• Haha
Reactions: 31

lozza96

VIP Member
I think reason why danica is finding it hard as she's literally been in a relationship majority of her life she said since the age of 14 .I don't think love island is right for her she needs to live her life

Reactions: 31

upsid3down

I reckon the producers basically said you have to leave after your behaviour, we’ll let it seem like your own choice or you can get thrown out up to you

• Heart
Reactions: 30

AshMay

VIP Member
Well if Jay does end up going back I hope Davide spots him from afar and they romantically run into each other's arms to reunite. Indiyah and Dami who?

• Haha
  • Heart
Pisses me off that the #BeKind is being used towards anyone remotely criticising Jacques. His behaviour was gaslighting and was completely awful. Of course members of the public are going to have strong feelings towards ill treatment of Paige. I also suspect tonight’s episode is not going to go well for him. He has a temper that’s for sure.

I sincerely hope upon his departure he is adequately supported, and I think it’s disgusting for anyone to send death threats or troll his family. I hope he just carries on rugby.

But now everyone feels sorry for him because he’s left. He’s done it to himself! At the first possibility of rejection he lashes out.
Be kind annoys me so much. It’s just used an excuse for horrible people to not be held accountable for their shitty behaviour

• Heart

Huge Chebs

Chatty Member
Billy is a better person than I because I'd have snapped right back if I was spoken to like that!

Reactions: 29
Nothing happened with molly ? She's even said on live today all they had was flirty chats .had no kissing or anything which is why she didn't tell paige because it worth the hassle when she was already down and nothing much happened
He was flirting with her a lot and messing around with her in the pool. Am I the only one who remembers him getting an erection!?

• Sick

eggfriedrice

VIP Member
Jacques is the type of man to have a right go at a female yet shit himself (literally) when a male says something to him

• Heart