Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

whatstheteab

VIP Member
George is starting to look extremely desperate at this point. Even Lillie from last season didn’t drag it out this long. Not to mention the fact that his story is constantly changing.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 84

stardust21

VIP Member
The Mail article quotes him as saying from previous episodes, that if Paige won’t forgive him he’d quit…

I’m very uncomfortable with that already being pushed around as a reason. He was a twat to her. He decided to do what he did in Casa. He has decided to leave. None of these things are Paiges fault, decision nor did she have Any say in those decisions being made.

Stop. Blaming. Women. For. Men’s. Behaviour.

• Heart
Reactions: 60

JombleWomble

VIP Member
Billy offered to leave the daybed but Jacques said he should stay and then told him to fuck off?!

Gemma knew full well how Jacques would react to hearing that. I think she might have provoked Jacques on purpose so Paige can see what he's like when he's wound up. None of the women want Paige and Jacques together any more, they're just waiting for her to realise for herself how vile he is!

• Heart
Reactions: 59

spilldatea

VIP Member
not a massive paige fan but feel like she dealt with that situation quite well considering how aggressive and rude jacques was being!! she’s definitely right, it’s not about what has or hasn’t been said, it’s about how he deals with the situation. he’s a prick. plain and simple.

• Heart
Reactions: 56

1181carmenta

VIP Member
The way Jacques just told Billy to fuck off.
Did not like that. The look on Billy’s face was like ‘has he seriously just spoken to me like that?’ Mate I would never let a girl speak to me like that so I can’t imagine what it must be like for a lad to let another lad challenge him like that. 😳

• Heart
Reactions: 51

Dollenganger

VIP Member
Did anyone else pick up on how rude the guys were to Jay when he left? ‘Oh, we’re not going all the way to Scotland, you’ll have to come to us’ bloody hell - some friends !!

I want Adam and Danika to hit it off. She deserves to be picked as someone's number one. The mean girls (Ekin, Paige and Tasha) are convinced that they will all be Adam's number 1 choice, they automatically assume he'll go for one of them because they truly believe that they're irresistible to men. All three of them had decided they were happy with their choice until Adam walked in at which point they were literally elbowing each other out of the way to get to him first. Paige made sure she sat next to him round the firepit and her head was wobbling like the clappers. Ekin pushed herself forward to show him round the villa, stopping off on the balcony to have a chat to him. I'd laugh my pants off if he went for one of the other girls.
It would be a brilliant plot twist to bring Maura back, she'd shake things up for sure!
Ekin’s not a mean girl. She regularly tries to make the other women feel better and gives them pep talks. She’s very self confident but that does not make her a mean girl. I wouldn’t call Tasha a mean girl either - she’s just annoying.

• Heart
Reactions: 48

cee-bee

VIP Member
Fair play to Adam holding his ground against all this hostility. These islanders are not a good bunch, with Luca and Jacques being the lead dickheads.

I’m embarrassed for Jacques, if anyone woman or girl sees that behaviour and still finds him attractive… it’s time to find herself a good clinical psychologist

• Heart
Reactions: 46