Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JombleWomble

VIP Member
But how do we know that? Given how much producers are pushing the luca is insecure arc wouldn’t we have seen him going to odd and warning them off? If lads aren’t picking hemma for dates that’s on them, not Luca.
Yeah I'm no big Luca fan but I don't think it's because of him that Gemma isn't being picked for dates.

When Davide, the day 1 bombshell, coupled up with Gemma there was a lot of backlash because of the age gap. I think later bombshells won't have picked her because they don't want to face that.

I think Gemma believes she isn't being picked because of Luca though. She said that when Jay and Remi arrived. I think, as is common with islanders, she's very used to being the prettiest one in a group so she doesn't quite know how to handle it when she's not the one picked by a guy. She was projecting tonight when she said that Ekin-Su wants to be every man's "number one" - Gemma also wants that. Remember that awkward chat where she clearly thought Jay was hinting about fancying her and then he said Paige? I don't think she fancied him, I just think her self-esteem is quite tightly linked with knowing that men fancy her. Which I don't blame her for, she's young and growing up in a society that sends those kinda messages. I've been really rooting for her to have some sort of epiphany through this process about loving herself and not depending on the opinions of others (kinda like Liberty did last year, except that was blatantly fake and I want Gemma's to be real 😂)

• Heart
Reactions: 29

One and only

Did he say that though or are we just assuming in the same way we’re assuming she’s an unwilling participant in their relationship?
He went to the terrace because it got to him. He said he found it very difficult watching him kick her beanbag (I cannot believe I just typed those words 🤣)
Take that how you want but that clearly says to me “That made me uncomfortable and I wouldn’t want to see him do that again”

• Haha

Moonbeams

Chatty Member
I'm confused, did Adam actually say any of that?! I thought it was very much a general chat, I didn't hear the word immature being used by Adam, certainly not to describe Jacques. Did I miss that?

Jackie Brown

VIP Member
It’s for the best that Jacques was removed. I don’t even believe that this was his choice. It was worrying seeing how quickly he went from 0 to 100 mph after Gemma’s comment. He was just so rude and disrespectful to Billy who did not deserve that.

iieee

VIP Member
Laura Whitmore looking for an old towel she can put down on the Aftersun sofa

• Haha

Mascaragirl

VIP Member
Pisses me off that the #BeKind is being used towards anyone remotely criticising Jacques. His behaviour was gaslighting and was completely awful. Of course members of the public are going to have strong feelings towards ill treatment of Paige. I also suspect tonight’s episode is not going to go well for him. He has a temper that’s for sure.

I sincerely hope upon his departure he is adequately supported, and I think it’s disgusting for anyone to send death threats or troll his family. I hope he just carries on rugby.

But now everyone feels sorry for him because he’s left. He’s done it to himself! At the first possibility of rejection he lashes out.

Reactions: 28

ASAnigel

VIP Member
I LOVE that none of these boys back up what they’re saying behind Adam’s back.

I think I love him and he’s the best addition to the villa since Ekin-Su

• Heart

livvys

Chatty Member
Am I the only wanting him to couple with Paige. I want a full on Jacques melt down. Crying, the whole lot 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Marilyn345

VIP Member
Ekin is the biggest GAME PLAYER EVER. She totally knew the assignment with Adam- he's sent in to bring the drama. And knew that his entrance would be in the media. She did not engage in 1 word when Paige was talking about the chat she had with Adam, instead kept staring over at him knowing the camera would focus on her reaction and she'd draw the attention of the scene away from Paige. Then running off the give him the villa tour 1 on 1... she is so calculated to optimise screen time. And I remember her saying to Gemma 'I need you' when she was going through the Davide Jay saga knowing the media circus that surrounded the daughter of Michael Owen when she was going in... she'll be wading in on the Jacques drama tonight to steal the screen time. Headwrecking
Won’t disagree with any of that, but does that make her a game player or a smart woman? Very much the latter in my opinion, everyone plays the game in the Villa but she does it with a lot more panache. Good luck to her, I’ve enjoyed the show a lot more because of her.

Pineapple glitter

VIP Member
Last edited:
Reactions: 27