Love Island 2022 #30 Jacques is out of the window… and delete!

Who will make it to the final?

• Gemma & Luca

Votes: 351 57.0%
  • Tasha & Andrew

Votes: 28 4.5%
  • Paige & Jacques

Votes: 65 10.6%
  • Indiyah & Dami

Votes: 172 27.9%
  • Ekin & Davide

Votes: 450 73.1%
  • Adam & an OG

Votes: 121 19.6%
  • Billy stealing Gemma 👀

Votes: 25 4.1%
  • Casa Survival Pair Couple Up

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Casa & Random Bombshell

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Danica & Bombshell

Votes: 30 4.9%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it even a new day if we don’t have a new thread?

“Isn’t that Adam from season whatever…?” let’s see what drama he brings tomorrrow!

Edit to add: poll options are the variety of couples I could think of happening. Tasha has binned off Billy, which is why I put her back with Andrew :)

Also, you can pick multiple couples! 😊

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Ekin is ready for round four given a chance she would go off with Adam.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I hope he picks Gemma over paige. Leave paige with crappy arse jacques and let luca kick off 😂😂 maybe Danica will take luca back in sympathy
Even tho we've done this subject thing to death now, I still find it 💀💀 that Jaques won't be remembered for the "stud" he clearly thinks he is, but the bloke who shat his pants. And you just KNOW he's got streaks up his back 😂😂😂 (am still scarred from that vison from about ten years ago when a colleague crouched down and his arse crack was on display). That's what I see when I think of Jaques 😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
George is starting to look extremely desperate at this point. Even Lillie from last season didn’t drag it out this long. Not to mention the fact that his story is constantly changing.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 84
But why did George message ekins handler then and say nothing happened ? Sounds like he's making it into something it's not
Also did luca physically say gemma couldn't hug Billy or has she said that and people making it outs him .she was literally sharing a seat with Jay the other day and luca had nothing to say about that ? .yeah luca seems up gemmas arse but people seem to keep making it even worse than what it is

Reactions: 26
Even tho we've done the subject thing to death now, I still find it 💀💀 that Jaques won't be remembered for the "stud" he clearly thinks he is, but the bloke who shat his pants. And you just KNOW he's got streaks up his back 😂😂😂 (am still scarred from that vison from about ten years ago when a colleague crouched down and his arse crack was on display). That's what I see when I think of Jaques 😂😂
He’s the type to think he doesn’t have to bother washing because he had a shower the night before 🤢😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
George is starting to look extremely desperate at this point. Even Lillie from last season didn’t drag it out this long. Not to mention the fact that his story is constantly changing.
I think he knows Ekin is a fan favourite so he’s trying to cling on for relevance I guess

• Angry
Reactions: 31
But why did George message ekins handler then and say nothing happened ? Sounds like he's making it into something it's not
Also did luca physically say gemma couldn't hug Billy or has she said that and people making it outs him .she was literally sharing a seat with Jay the other day and luca had nothing to say about that ? .yeah luca seems up gemmas arse but people seem to keep making it even worse than what it is
He wasn’t allowed to kick her beanbag. Do you really think Luca would be okay with a hug

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
i think it was that gemma inferred he had said something like that to her because she said to billy (about Luca being upset at them talking) “we can’t hug friends can’t hug”and rolled her eyes while both laughed. This was in the context of her pointing out to billy Luca had positioned his beanbag to view what they were up to in the kitchen 🤷🏻‍♀️ imo i don’t think the debate is about him being OTT about her, because he absolutely is - the other islanders have spoken about it already, it’s whether it comes from a genuine, if not misguided place, of romantic feeling or if it’s a plot to ensure he gets the most famous girl on the island and therefor the most opportunity after this.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
He wasn’t allowed to kick her beanbag. Do you really think Luca would be okay with a hug
Did he say that though or are we just assuming in the same way we’re assuming she’s an unwilling participant in their relationship?

Reactions: 1
Also gemma hugged jay when he left so I'm pretty sure she's allowed to hug people

Reactions: 3
I would love Adam to pick Gemma Luca is a walking red flag, I know people are defending him but his behaviour is not right. Jacques is an idiot and Paige deserves better but it is making me angry how controlling Luca is.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Did he say that though or are we just assuming in the same way we’re assuming she’s an unwilling participant in their relationship?
Well considering he was all riled up about it and was like I’m not watching this and stormed off, just shows that any guy that’s near her he has a problem with it. Don’t know how she puts up with it would just be so tiring having to keep defending yourself

Also gemma hugged jay when he left so I'm pretty sure she's allowed to hug people
It’s a totally different concept when they’re leaving the villa though

Reactions: 16
He went to the terrace because it got to him. He said he found it very difficult watching him kick her beanbag (I cannot believe I just typed those words 🤣)
Take that how you want but that clearly says to me “That made me uncomfortable and I wouldn’t want to see him do that again”

• Haha
Reactions: 29
We need maura to come I'm for luca to see what gemmas reaction would be as lucas had a lot of people wanting gemma in front of him but she's not had to be on the reviving end herself

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Am I the only one who doesn’t think Gemma was getting at Luca with how the bean bags were positioned? They were clearly put that way by producers and for all we know the boys were told to sit there and then Gemma and Billy etc told to go to the kitchen. It felt very stage managed. They way she said “do you love how the bean bags have been positioned” was getting at how manipulated the scene was by the producers imo!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
We need maura to come I'm for luca to see what gemmas reaction would be as lucas had a lot of people wanting gemma in front of him but she's not had to be on the reviving end herself
As if Luca can get Maura 😭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.