Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

chanel opi

I know how this is going to end Adam is going to end up sleeping with Paige and dumping her the next day and she will leave the villa for her mental health the same week with nothing but a wet arse.

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Rach88

VIP Member
Do feel for Billy there yes I'm not to bothered whether he's in the villa or not but he did not deserve to be spoken to like that one bit! Oh my goodness but I do applaud him for not losing it because omg he would of got a mouthful back if it was me Billy will go straight for Paige now because no loyalties after that

Micky123

I think it's odd that Tasha has had multiple relationships yet has never been in love? She reminds me of someone who has been abused and does not allow herself to get close to any one man. Maybe it's because of her hearing loss ?? ... maybe she got made fun of as a child? I can't suss her out.
I think her parents were worried about her disability and spoiled her to the point she now has a very high opinion of herself.
I can’t say in their situation I wouldn’t have spoiled my daughter too

• Heart
I don’t understand the Adam love. I don’t even find him slightly attractive. Can’t even say he’s a good looking lad. Sorry. Don’t hate me.
He looks mean. And like he smells like cheap larger.

• Haha
  • Heart

Sez99

VIP Member
Luca couldn’t even say anything then to Adam cause Adam was just spitting facts !!

Jacques is RATTLED by Adam so badly I’m crying laughing !!!!!!!

• Haha

kayl1986

VIP Member
Gemma herself likes being the girl the playaz fall for. Back at the beginning she got with Luca when it looked like the triangle was between him, tasha and Paige. It makes sense to me that while all the girls are spinning over adam she wants to be the one that gets him with minimal effort.
Gemma definitely was happy staying with davide but ekin came in and she could see davide was getting picked by ekin. So she got a chat with luca and also he learned around then about her dad so they've been set. She's been getting the ick and have had enough since casa. She wants Adam to pick her definitely. I so hope he does over paige

• Heart

kayl1986

VIP Member
Adam told jacques he needs to go home and wash his pants he's been all over twitter. I still want Adam to pick Gemma. Paige can have another ex of Gemma's then luca

• Haha
Reactions: 23

1181carmenta

VIP Member
Jacques is trying to act so unbothered but it’s so clear he’s threatened. I wonder exactly how many inches taller Adam is 🤔🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 23