Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

whippersnapper

Chatty Member
Luca can you afford a Range Rover on your fish monger salary? Or are you expecting your father in law to pay for it??

Reactions: 3

DonAragona

VIP Member
Anyone else think the producers are struggling a bit at what direction to go...more bombshells wont work..casa is done...
They could do something original like give the Casa girls some screentime......both Coco and Summer seem to have more about them than Danica. Try and build a new relationship.

Paige's time in the villa is done, her guy that she has feelings for has walked and I've zero interest in Adam coupling up. He now needs to split Andrew/Tasha for good.

Reactions: 3

SummerFields2001

Too good for her.
I remember black twitter was saying she was ‘main character’ energy lol.
I like it when ex-Islanders comment whoever they are as only they know what its really like in there. Hour and 15 to go ... Not a fan of Jacques but hope this is not too painful - have a feeling it will be ugh. If they do edit a lot of it, it will all come out later anyway what really happened like whats coming out with Jasmine/Coco/Andrew triangle. Coco was desperate. She had only just kissed Davide then straight on to Andrew. Didn't Davide call her out on this saying she was desperate?? Davide makes me laugh..

Reactions: 2

AshMay

VIP Member
That mollie is on live and :

-apparently jasmine and Andrew had a ‘connection’
-Davide is the only one that smokes
-She wants Ekin Su and Davide to win which is interesting considering she kissed him
- she saw jacs boxers in person 🤢

Fair, probably the most actual info from an ex islander we've had so far!

• Haha

Marilyn345

VIP Member
I'm sure this has been answered ... but in case it hasn't :) ... Adam is a Love Islander now and is qualified to win (if he gets that far) I don't think he will last that long. His mission is to spill the beans (on the lads) and to remind the girls there are actual men in the world that don't fart, cry and shit themselves.

The bar is so low this year :rolleyes:
Thank you, that makes eminent sense 😀

• Heart

kayl1986

VIP Member
Definitely, she'll be changing the narrative saying that she had her doubts and that she wasn't fully in, etc.

There is no way she's leaving that villa...she's got her eye on the prize and she'll be looking to Adam to couple up with. Jacques who? I'm really hoping that Adam goes for Gemma now as Paige will be laying it on a plate now.
This Is what I hope 🤣 it'll be boring if he just picks paige now