Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I hope Jacques is not looking at social media right now. To be honest he did nothing worse than what Dami, Davide and Andrew did in CA... in fact Andrew did a lot worse with titgate. Also many seem to forget how Paige happily mucked around with Jacques and Jay's feelings just a couple of weeks ago. Paige is getting more unlikeable as the show goes on.
I don't think she played with Jay's feelings. She was interested when he first entered, then he didn't choose her for a date. When Jay did pick her to recouple, she did say she was mainly into Jacques, and she barely had chats with him(Jay)

Reactions: 3

DonAragona

VIP Member
Amber is paid to write about Love Island. Just like Kem.
Yes but you're kind of proving my point.

Amber is skint, she blew the best opportunity anyone who has ever stepped foot in the villa has had, she's hanging on to relevancy.

Mollie and Maura are booked and busy.

whippersnapper

Chatty Member
I wonder if Jacques is going to leave on his own volition OR was he asked to leave because he had a physical altercation with Adam ?

grannypants

VIP Member
Do we think Adam tells Paige the full story of what Jacques did in Casa Amour and that’s why he walks???

Trefl

VIP Member
I totally agree with everything said about Luca. I wonder if he’s even more insecure purely because of who Gemma is?! Rich dad so when he comes out and keeps Gemma he’s set for future & likely more fame than the rest and that’s why he’s so insecure in there.

hol20x

VIP Member
Why would Jay go back in though? With Adam coming in and Jacques leaving, the numbers are even?

lozza96

VIP Member
They can bring people back in though can't they ? Like wasn't mike and someone else sent back in ?