Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

em334455

But why did George message ekins handler then and say nothing happened ? Sounds like he's making it into something it's not
Also did luca physically say gemma couldn't hug Billy or has she said that and people making it outs him .she was literally sharing a seat with Jay the other day and luca had nothing to say about that ? .yeah luca seems up gemmas arse but people seem to keep making it even worse than what it is
I think Gemma said that to try and get away from him 😂

Reactions: 2

MrsGyllenhall

VIP Member
The only couple I am really invested in is Ekin & Davide..but they have got very little screen time last few episodes as the others are drama overload🥺🙄Honestly think they both really like each other..but Davide is holding back for fear of getting hurt🥺Now they will totally blow the Ekin video out of water to cause drama & i'l be fuming🤣🙈Love to see them go into Hideaway to really see where they stand!!!

Sez99

VIP Member
Yeah Amber has really gone into the background hasn't she. I saw she was with Chloe from last year and Antigoni the other night 🙄🤣
Too good for her.
I remember black twitter was saying she was ‘main character’ energy lol.

Maura and Molly both have mentioned they have watched it. Just because they don’t tweet every night like Amber. They can’t really win because when anyone gives an opinion on the contestants then they get called hypocrites. Anna and Afia we’re getting dragged by fans over What they said in heat world YouTube video. Faye was getting a little backlash over what she said about the islanders 😂
Faye got backlash because she had an issue with the way Indiyah answered Demi even though he was in the wrong too and used the phrase “Bitch, please” about her.

Laika1234

VIP Member
I think he clearly is quite possessive of her… the guys make multiple jokes about it to his face.

I can imagine entering the villa it is much easier to go for someone who isn’t permanently attached to someone else.
There are a lot of jokes made about how whipped Luca is and I think a lot of them are done because he gets so wound up.

agree re easier to go for someone who’s available but Gemma through herself into that relationship. That was her decision. It’s not Lucas fault if it’s impacted her getting dates.

Mums84

VIP Member
Well if Jay does end up going back I hope Davide spots him from afar and they romantically run into each other's arms to reunite. Indiyah and Dami who?
I would love this so much! Jay seems so nice on his Instagram, he caught caught in Ekin's Tsunami and I thought he was ice cold but he was a nice chap.