Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gymhoned

VIP Member
I really don’t think that was a skid mark shit stain on his underwear I think it was a shadow. There’s no way producers or other islanders would let him walk around with visible poo
I know..i thought it was a shadow...i mean surely you would actually SMELL if it was like that..also the guys would totally rib him about that??!!! Where was it originally seen...was it on Tattle?

Reactions: 3

Moonbeams

Chatty Member
When they leave voluntarily do they still get the same media exposure afterwards? I know Liam left very early but I don't recall any interviews from him? Certainly Antigoni, Ikennah etc have been more prominent...

iieee

VIP Member
I started watching as I like Will Njobvu's podcast but that episode was SO boring. Antigoni has nothing interesting to say.

Laika1234

VIP Member
He’s probably right to just leave as he’s widely hated. At least if he goes now the hate will go to someone else depending on how the story unfolds.

marthaedwards11

Chatty Member
Please forgive me if I am speaking out of turn (I don’t have any experience with ADHD), but why would having ADHD be a legitimate excuse for Jacques’ behaviour?

Laika1234

VIP Member
Ohhh okay well then I can kind of see his point? It’s crazy because I think we forget how much the show is produced. Apparently that girl Jasmine had fights and they weren’t shown because she didn’t make enough of an impact to couple up with someone so I guess they didn’t bother showing her at all cos she had no part in any narrative ??
Also it depends on who you’re rowing with. If a favourite they’ll leave it out, if the current villain it might get kept in.