Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ghostriderhere

VIP Member
“Don’t slag me off unless it’s in front of my face” … sorry Jacques but Adam was just right there in front of your face and you didn’t have the balls to say fuck all did you?

• Haha
Reactions: 38

livvys

Chatty Member
Another reason why I dislike Tasha as well is because last night she made a point to end things with Billy and was going to try and start again with Andrew. Now she’s had one chat with Adam and she was second guessing it when he was asking her about it. Girl, make up your mind please. This is not musical chairs.

GossWhore

VIP Member
So I am listening to Love Island: The Morning After

And Samuel (I will insert a photo because I know you won't remember him lol)
Samuel_2_RS_main_image.png

Samuel said Gemma went to Billy in casa and said "you know you can pull me for a chat"

Interesting ITV never showed this

• Wow
  • Haha

calmyourritas

VIP Member
Guys I dunno what’s happening but I’m getting married in a month and I’m suddenly thinking Davide would be a better choice for me 🤔

C10D2FBC-E9CA-413C-807D-374542E92B6C.jpeg

• Haha

AlaiaG

VIP Member
Gemma if you didn’t know what he said you shouldn’t of said anything 🤷🏻‍♀️

Nah I’m fucking happy he’s left, that was fucking vile for what he just did towards Billy. Bye 👋🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 37

doodlebug

VIP Member
I’m sick of seeing Gemma and Luca sat merging into one person. It’s so antisocial and annoying

Reactions: 36

1181carmenta

VIP Member
Jacques just had a chance to tell Adam exactly what he thought of him, and he … bitched it. Aside making a few vague, passive aggressive comments. Really? I thought you were solid? Thought you were gonna show him? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 36

Pineapple glitter

VIP Member
If Adam insists on getting to know Gemma and keeps pulling her for chats, I can see Luca ending up in straight jacket and being thrown in a padded cell.

With Paige, skidboy will put on the agressive roadman act (ADHD my arse) like we saw a glimpse of in the closing moments of the show and this will put Paige off him for good.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 35

One and only

But why did George message ekins handler then and say nothing happened ? Sounds like he's making it into something it's not
Also did luca physically say gemma couldn't hug Billy or has she said that and people making it outs him .she was literally sharing a seat with Jay the other day and luca had nothing to say about that ? .yeah luca seems up gemmas arse but people seem to keep making it even worse than what it is
He wasn’t allowed to kick her beanbag. Do you really think Luca would be okay with a hug

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

follyol

Does anyone else think Paige is getting less and less attractive everyday? Dunno if it’s because she’s incredibly irritating but I thought she was a total babe at first now im just like… meh

Reactions: 34