Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lissy9

I would love Adam to pick Gemma Luca is a walking red flag, I know people are defending him but his behaviour is not right. Jacques is an idiot and Paige deserves better but it is making me angry how controlling Luca is.

• Heart
Reactions: 44

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
It’s interesting to see Jacques wilt like spinach in front of someone he is intimidated by. A far cry from the fella he was this time last week playing two women off each other and thinking he had all the power. A truly pathetic little boy.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41

nicalibres

VIP Member
Adam better start adaming soon cos this is becoming dire.

I want him to pick Gemma. I want Luca having an existential crisis. I want Paige’s head to wobble off through sheer jealousy.

I want Paige to find out about Mollie, Indiyah to find out that Paige was laughing with Dami about disrespecting her and Davide to find out Ekin may or may not have been fingered. I want actual chaos.

I also want Tasha and Andrew to be bundled onto a dingy and left to drift out into the sea.

• Haha
  • Heart

ASAnigel

VIP Member
I really don’t fucking like Gemma’s shit stirring - doesn’t like it when other people do it but she can say what she likes.

“he’s such a hot head” you knew what you were doing

• Heart

Kas01980

VIP Member
I hope he picks Gemma over paige. Leave paige with shitty arse jacques and let luca kick off 😂😂 maybe Danica will take luca back in sympathy
Even tho we've done this subject thing to death now, I still find it 💀💀 that Jaques won't be remembered for the "stud" he clearly thinks he is, but the bloke who shat his pants. And you just KNOW he's got streaks up his back 😂😂😂 (am still scarred from that vison from about ten years ago when a colleague crouched down and his arse crack was on display). That's what I see when I think of Jaques 😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40

GossWhore

VIP Member
Jacques telling Billy to fuck off and standing on the beanbag chair thing then having a go at Paige

He's a walking red flag. Good fucking riddance

• Heart
Reactions: 38

Rach88

VIP Member
FGS we need Chris Hughes in there to tell the girls what the boys are like then try to cheer everyone up with his rapping call Davide his polar bear and then leave

• Haha
  • Heart

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
I do agree. She can’t defend herself while she’s stilll in there.

howeverrrrrr, if we look back it’s obvious that’s what they’re doing. Her leg was cocked over his, and he spread his other leg wider. They were defo touching their coin purses 👀
Plus Ekin hasn’t told Davide anything about George. And she’s already flirty with Adam and he’s barely even in a day.

I’m in two minds. On one hand I want Ekin and Davide to win, they have a lust for eachother. But then again I think, is she forcing herself to be with Davide? And likewise with him?

i just don’t know anymore 😂
she may well have been fingered or whatever idk, certainly looked like something happened 😅 but he’s telling the whole of Britain whilst she’s in the villa and can’t come out with her version of events. Think it’s distasteful, he’s a little shitbag

• Heart