Love Island 2022 #30 Jacques is out of the window… and delete!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why would Jay go back in though? With Adam coming in and Jacques leaving, the numbers are even?

Reactions: 3
Maura would never go back. She along with Molly Mae sees herself as a cut above LI now and is trying to carve a career for herself as a model. They totally think LI is beneath them now career wise and don’t even mention it. At least Amber Gill still watches it and is a fan
It'll be a terrible move for any of them to go back!
Molly Mae mentioned she has been watching some of this season's LI to be fair.

Amber does it to stay relevant as her career hasn't kicked off at all.

Reactions: 7
Well if Jay does end up going back I hope Davide spots him from afar and they romantically run into each other's arms to reunite. Indiyah and Dami who?
I would love this so much! Jay seems so nice on his Instagram, he caught caught in Ekin's Tsunami and I thought he was ice cold but he was a nice chap.

Reactions: 2
If Jay does go back in, him and Davide would be the bromance that the villa has been missing! The producers now skip so much of the actual interactions and friendships that happen to just show Luca with Gemma in a headlock.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Maura would never go back. She along with Molly Mae sees herself as a cut above LI now and is trying to carve a career for herself as a model. They totally think LI is beneath them now career wise and don’t even mention it. At least Amber Gill still watches it and is a fan
i don’t see the point in acting like you’re too good for it, no you decided to go on it😂 it’s not gonna go away, they literally had one of the best szns, why not just own it? i wouldn’t know them if it wasn’t for love island, it’s done a lot for them, they should be happy. at least amber seems more down to earth and actually embraces it.

Reactions: 6
Surprisingly Molly Mae has mentioned watching this year

Reactions: 1
I find myself feeling sorry for Jaques, I can only imagine Adam went in and said ‘everyone’s seen your tit stains’, maybe even said to him what’s been shown in tv with Cheyenne etc,
I don’t know 🤷‍♀️
i don’t like to see anyone cry, I think laughing at someone’s sadness and clear emotional distress is uncalled for.
However, going to contradict myself here…

he’s still a twit.
i hope when he looks back at his behaviour in the show that he makes some serious personal changes

Reactions: 15
I think Danica and Paige and Andrew and Tasha are all stale. The final should be next week or chuck this lot OUT. They will be ultra dry and mouldy if they stay to the final. Dami will be in the final too with Indiya...this season has gone from being one of the best potentially to i can almost feel the panic of the producers from here...
Agree. The problem is that none of them are likeable.
At least with the earlier series you had funny people in there who you felt like you could probably have good craic with in real life. People like Cara and Nathan and Olivia and Alex, wonderfully bonkers Chloe and contestants like Ovie, who you felt like you wanted to root for.
There’s literally no one in this villa who doesn’t come across as narcissistic and self-serving. Ekin-Su manages to make self-serving narcissism seem charming. The only one who comes across as genuinely decent is Indiyah, who is like a goddess in a house full of basic twats. It’s unfortunate that Dami has turned out to be a knob because she doesn’t want to be tainted by association.
Of course, maybe they are all really nice and funny and it’s just the way the episodes are edited to only show their dry as duck ‘chat’. If that’s the case then the producers need to switch up the format next season because this one is as dead as Jacques’ Men’s Health feature.

Reactions: 10
They can bring people back in though can't they ? Like wasn't mike and someone else sent back in ?

Barely watched last nights episode because I had a 24 hour bug and was throwing up every 2 minutes! 🤮 Did I miss much?

I find myself feeling sorry for Jaques, I can only imagine Adam went in and said ‘everyone’s seen your tit stains’, maybe even said to him what’s been shown in tv with Cheyenne etc,
I don’t know 🤷‍♀️
i don’t like to see anyone cry, I think laughing at someone’s sadness and clear emotional distress is uncalled for.
However, going to contradict myself here…

he’s still a twit.
i hope when he looks back at his behaviour in the show that he makes some serious personal changes
He’s only crying because he got caught out. Where was his feelings for Paige when he was sacking molly off and kissing Cheyenne. Where was his feelings when kissing one of them in the pool. Kissing under the covers. When he jokingly said suffer the consequences later on. He needs to take responsibility for his actions. He can’t have it both ways.
if Cheyenne hadn’t have said what happened he wouldn’t be blubbing to paige for her forgiveness

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I think Danica and Paige and Andrew and Tasha are all stale. The final should be next week or chuck this lot OUT. They will be ultra dry and mouldy if they stay to the final. Dami will be in the final too with Indiya...this season has gone from being one of the best potentially to i can almost feel the panic of the producers from here...
Agreed, Andrew and Tasha will be unbearable in the final week. History will be getting rewritten as they try and convince us all how well suited they are to each other. We'll also have to suffer a grand performance as Andrew asks her to be his gf.

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.