Love Island 2022 #30 Jacques is out of the window… and delete!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can see that being true about Gemma and Ekin always being together. They were together a lot on unseen bits and when they went to Casa it was Ekin that Gemma excitedly called over to see all the food available for them.
I like their friendship
Yes, they do show glimpses now and then of how close Gemma and Ekin are. I think Gemma gets on better with older women. On AfterSun a couple weeks back, Gemma's friend was on the show talking about her and this mate looked in her 30s. Apologies to the mate if she wasn't that age but she looked considerably older than Gemma. I think maybe Gemma is weary of women around her own age or maybe can't relate to them because of her background / upbringing perhaps.

Reactions: 6
I’m glad Jacques is gone. I find him repulsive in every way possible and was actually thinking last night how am I going to manage to watch him on screen for the next few weeks.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Ekin called Gemma her best friend on aftersun but obviously the feeling is not mutual going by Gemma's bitching. Gemma prefers davide over luca and definitely adam
She’s made maybe one comment we’ve seen that could be seen as bitchy? Doesn’t mean they’re not friends. It’s a heightened environment

Reactions: 12
I hope Jacques is not looking at social media right now. To be honest he did nothing worse than what Dami, Davide and Andrew did in CA... in fact Andrew did a lot worse with titgate. Also many seem to forget how Paige happily mucked around with Jacques and Jay's feelings just a couple of weeks ago. Paige is getting more unlikeable as the show goes on.

Reactions: 9
Yes, they do show glimpses now and then of how close Gemma and Ekin are. I think Gemma gets on better with older women. On AfterSun a couple weeks back, Gemma's friend was on the show talking about her and this mate looked in her 30s. Apologies to the mate if she wasn't that age but she looked considerably older than Gemma. I think maybe Gemma is weary of women around her own age or maybe can't relate to them because of her background / upbringing perhaps.
Just my opinion and not really based on anything but I wonder if she prefers older women like ES that don’t take bullshit, will tell her straight and maybe won’t be fazed about her family or wealth

Reactions: 4
I hope they don't send Jay back, he was so boring. Can they not find a new hot guy to send in?

Reactions: 3
And was it bitchy or was it the truth? 🤷🏼‍♀️
it can be both. if you don’t say it to their face and can only say behind their back, it’s bitchy. even if it’s true. friends shouldn’t be afraid to tell each other the truth

• Haha
Reactions: 11
You feel sorry for a grown man who at the age of 23 is unable to wipe his hole correctly??
Yip I do. I just don’t think it’s that funny and he has to deal with people thinking that about him for the rest of his life now whether it was edited or a trick of the light or whatever.
Yes he was absolutely shocking at some points but mental health is no joke and I think the hatred and mockery of him has gone a bit too far.

He’s only crying because he got caught out. Where was his feelings for Paige when he was sacking molly off and kissing Cheyenne. Where was his feelings when kissing one of them in the pool. Kissing under the covers. When he jokingly said suffer the consequences later on. He needs to take responsibility for his actions. He can’t have it both ways.
if Cheyenne hadn’t have said what happened he wouldn’t be blubbing to paige for her forgiveness
I completely agree with you there.

i just find it hard to watch people upset

Yip I do. I just don’t think it’s that funny and he has to deal with people thinking that about him for the rest of his life now whether it was edited or a trick of the light or whatever.
Yes he was absolutely shocking at some points but mental health is no joke and I think the hatred and mockery of him has gone a bit too far.
I don’t think it was a trick of the light, hasn’t Mollie said she saw it in person

• Wow
Reactions: 6
No I get it it’s not nice to see someone cry. But he should have thought about his actions 🙄😁
Oh 1000%

who knows maybe after watching the show tonight I’ll be taking it all back 😂 we will see what he has to say for himself.

I don’t think it was a trick of the light, hasn’t Mollie said she saw it in person
What what?
She outed him for the tit stains.
We all love a laugh and a joke, but come on have a bit of decorum, surely she can talk about other things than Jaques dutty pants. but then again she’s desperate for the insta followers isn’t she.

Reactions: 5
I think Jacques has been thinking about leaving for a few days now, correct me if I'm wrong but didn't he mention something about leaving a few days ago? 🤔

Reactions: 10
I think Jacques has been thinking about leaving for a few days now, correct me if I'm wrong but didn't he mentioning something about leaving a few days ago? 🤔
Only to manipulate paige "if you don't forgive me there's no point me being here, I'll leave" *

* not exact words but along those lines

• Heart
Reactions: 16
But why did George message ekins handler then and say nothing happened ? Sounds like he's making it into something it's not
Also did luca physically say gemma couldn't hug Billy or has she said that and people making it outs him .she was literally sharing a seat with Jay the other day and luca had nothing to say about that ? .yeah luca seems up gemmas arse but people seem to keep making it even worse than what it is
I think Gemma said that to try and get away from him 😂

Reactions: 2
Only to manipulate paige "if you don't forgive me there's no point me being here, I'll leave" *

* not exact words but along those lines
The way it actually happened is even more pathetic. Luca said she’ll forgive you and he said I won’t let her. I’ll leave. What does that even mean? Why would you not want forgiveness

Reactions: 1
Will there ever be a Love Island thread again that doesn’t have a mention of tit stained pants 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Maura and Molly both have mentioned they have watched it. Just because they don’t tweet every night like Amber. They can’t really win because when anyone gives an opinion on the contestants then they get called hypocrites. Anna and Afia we’re getting dragged by fans over What they said in heat world YouTube video. Faye was getting a little backlash over what she said about the islanders 😂
Molly is addicted to Love Island and doesn't miss a beat, it's not just that she's above the show more she doesn't like expressing public opinions after the tit she got when she was inside. Maura is the same, not sure she's quite as addicted as Molly but she has said in a number of interviews previously she didn't like the trend of bad-mouthing Islanders who were unable to defend themselves and then kissing their arse when they get out.

If we're being honest, the ones who've done well out of the show pretty much keep quiet whilst the ones who are desperately clinging on for relevancy like Amber Gill don't stop writing about it.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.