Love Island 2022 #30 Jacques is out of the window… and delete!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really don’t think that was a skid mark tit stain on his underwear I think it was a shadow. There’s no way producers or other islanders would let him walk around with visible poo
I said this a few days ago I’m sure it’s edited. When it was on the program you can’t even see anything. I’m sure someone put it on Twitter and it’s gone viral

Reactions: 8
Agree. The problem is that none of them are likeable.
At least with the earlier series you had funny people in there who you felt like you could probably have good craic with in real life. People like Cara and Nathan and Olivia and Alex, wonderfully bonkers Chloe and contestants like Ovie, who you felt like you wanted to root for.
There’s literally no one in this villa who doesn’t come across as narcissistic and self-serving. Ekin-Su manages to make self-serving narcissism seem charming. The only one who comes across as genuinely decent is Indiyah, who is like a goddess in a house full of basic twats. It’s unfortunate that Dami has turned out to be a knob because she doesn’t want to be tainted by association.
Of course, maybe they are all really nice and funny and it’s just the way the episodes are edited to only show their dry as duck ‘chat’. If that’s the case then the producers need to switch up the format next season because this one is as dead as Jacques’ Men’s Health feature.
Love Island was SO MUCH better before contestants had a massive following on social media. Now the producers are bringing people in that look nice in photos but have ZERO personality. It's a business exchange. Not to mention all the product placement in the background on LI :rolleyes: I was watching an old youtube clip of season 2 and the only products displayed were empty wine bottles! lol

Now everything and everyone is SO sanitized ... well, except for Jacques' pants.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Surprisingly Molly Mae has mentioned watching this year
Maura and Molly both have mentioned they have watched it. Just because they don’t tweet every night like Amber. They can’t really win because when anyone gives an opinion on the contestants then they get called hypocrites. Anna and Afia we’re getting dragged by fans over What they said in heat world YouTube video. Faye was getting a little backlash over what she said about the islanders 😂

Reactions: 5
Maura and Molly both have mentioned they have watched it. Just because they don’t tweet every night like Amber. They can’t really win because when anyone gives an opinion on the contestants then they get called hypocrites. Anna and Afia we’re getting dragged by fans over What they said in heat world YouTube video. Faye was getting a little backlash over what she said about the islanders 😂
Ambers constant tweets are SO annoying I’ve had to block her so they stop coming up

Reactions: 9
I really don’t think that was a skid mark tit stain on his underwear I think it was a shadow. There’s no way producers or other islanders would let him walk around with visible poo
they’ve made editing mistakes before like with two damis, and i’ve seen tick tocks of other ones so i wouldn’t put it pass them lol

Reactions: 4
I wonder if Jacques is going to leave on his own volition OR was he asked to leave because he had a physical altercation with Adam ?

Reactions: 3
Samuel is live and he said gemma and ekin are basically two peas in a pod and constantly together and danica and indiyah also go everywhere together

Reactions: 22
Faye got backlash because she had an issue with the way Indiyah answered Demi even though he was in the wrong too and used the phrase “witch, please” about her.

Reactions: 2
Ambers constant tweets are SO annoying I’ve had to block her so they stop coming up
Amber was very smug when Chris and Faye were getting dragged on twitter. She tweeted something about some ex islanders aren’t made for love island commentary 🙄 the same Amber that was getting dragged last year by Kaz fans over her tweets 😂

Reactions: 6
Do we 100% know he's left? These first look things can be misleading
Daily mail say this:
Earlier in the day, a Love Island spokesperson told MailOnline: 'Jacques has made the decision to leave the Villa. He will explain his reasons to the Islanders during tonight’s episode. We fully support his decision and look forward to seeing what’s next for Jacques.'
Also 'Paige admits it's over for good after he kissed Cheyenne Kerr, 23, leading him to struggle to contain his emotions during their exchange.'

Samuel is live and he said gemma and ekin are basically two peas in a pod and constantly together and danica and indiyah also go everywhere together
If thats the case, why was Gemma not being nice about Ekin yesterday when Ekin went to show Adam around. She's a bit snakey that one.

Reactions: 6
I can see that being true about Gemma and Ekin always being together. They were together a lot on unseen bits and when they went to Casa it was Ekin that Gemma excitedly called over to see all the food available for them.
I like their friendship

Reactions: 17
He also said that he tried talking to danica and it was more like a interview so he stepped away 😆😆 and paige applied for love island when she was drunk

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I can see that being true about Gemma and Ekin always being together. They were together a lot on unseen bits and when they went to Casa it was Ekin that Gemma excitedly called over to see all the food available for them.
I like their friendship
Ekin called Gemma her best friend on aftersun but obviously the feeling is not mutual going by Gemma's bitching. Gemma prefers davide over luca and definitely adam

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.