Love Island 2022 #30 Jacques is out of the window… and delete!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wasn’t Jacques bragging he’d do whatever he wanted in Casa and deal with consequences after?

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
I don't think he was using his brain... he was using another part of his anatomy to make his choices and stuff the consequences...

Reactions: 2
I don't think he was using his brain... he was using another part of his anatomy to make his choices and stuff the consequences...
When he said ‘consequences’ he meant Paige crying for a day and then taking him back and then going on to the final. Life comes at you pretty fast I guess

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Seemed like a nice enough guy but bit of a random decision to put him back in if true ... we need new bodies not ones who have already had a number of chances.
Yeah he didn’t hit it off with anyone in there so what’s the point in putting him back in? We need some fresh hunky meat

Reactions: 9
This may have been highlighted before but how is it that Gemma can have a tantrum when Ekin told Jacques/Paige about her head turning if 100% right for her came in - 'keep your f**king nose out of it' etc etc but when Paige says please do not repeat her conversation with Adam, Gemma ignores this and relays to Jacques what was said about him.... she knows this will only upset him.....double standards. Of course no one ever dares pull Gemma up on this due to her dad and because both her and Luca would kick off.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I really don’t think that was a skid mark tit stain on his underwear I think it was a shadow. There’s no way producers or other islanders would let him walk around with visible poo
A shadow that just happened to rest at the exit of his hole? That would be an unfortunate placing of a shadow lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Does anyone else find it interesting that no press review or photos have been released for tonight? All we know going into tonight’s episode is that Jacques presumably kicks off at Adam and decides to leave the next morning. I think a lot of context will be cut out of the episode to protect Jacques’ wellbeing.

Also I don’t think Jay is going back in, it’s probably him or his account handler joking around.

Reactions: 20
Maura Higgins is at an undisclosed destination. On a boat. Hmmm
haha would love it if Maura came on.... but still want new bodies coming on. I liked it how that rugby guy came for Amber in the last 2 weeks and then both went on to win it. Would also like it for Luca and Gemma to make it to the final then lose just to see their faces as they think they have it in the bag.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Maura would never go back. She along with Molly Mae sees herself as a cut above LI now and is trying to carve a career for herself as a model. They totally think LI is beneath them now career wise and don’t even mention it. At least Amber Gill still watches it and is a fan

Reactions: 20
Well if Jay does end up going back I hope Davide spots him from afar and they romantically run into each other's arms to reunite. Indiyah and Dami who?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.