Love Island 2022 #30 Jacques is out of the window… and delete!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Definitely, she'll be changing the narrative saying that she had her doubts and that she wasn't fully in, etc.

There is no way she's leaving that villa...she's got her eye on the prize and she'll be looking to Adam to couple up with. Jacques who? I'm really hoping that Adam goes for Gemma now as Paige will be laying it on a plate now.
This Is what I hope 🤣 it'll be boring if he just picks paige now

Reactions: 2
I feel sorry for Jacques…there I said it. It’s the skidmarks thing for me. I don’t think it’s funny…
I feel the same way. I don't like the guy, but I hope he's going to be okay on the outside... he doesn't seem very emotionally stable.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Oh agree Jacques is far far from perfect - but still disappointed he has left as he did bring lots to LI - good and bad!
And hope he will be ok as no one will ever let him live down the skidmark. I wish the editors of the show had not missed that and deleted it as not fair as sure there are lots of disgusting habits/mishaps that happen in there that they delete to protect the islanders.
To be fair they do leave in Dami’s farting etc. Just unfortunate for Jacques that his fart…wasn’t just a fart…

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I wonder if Dami would turn his friendship with Paige into something more?

... that's how he rolled with Indiyah.

Reactions: 10
Will be so glad to have Jacques off the screen, hopefully this experience will teach him some empathy and humility. I'm sure he had some feelings for Paige in his own sociopathic, egotistical way but I'm still convinced he originally went in for Gemma and realised quickly that wasn't happening.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
God I really hope Luca and Gemma don’t win! None of them are particularly likeable …Ekin could be a winner but Davide is too disinterested. Maybe a random new pairing can spice things up - but who?! We need fresh meat

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I wonder if Dami would turn his friendship with Paige into something more?

... that's how he rolled with Indiyah.
I would love this storyline but can’t see Dami swaying - he’s been in the bottom two for acting the eejit so he’ll play it safe now with Indiyah. Producers likely gonna leave them alone given there’s no solid couples at this point.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I really don’t think that was a skid mark tit stain on his underwear I think it was a shadow. There’s no way producers or other islanders would let him walk around with visible poo

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I really don’t think that was a skid mark tit stain on his underwear I think it was a shadow. There’s no way producers or other islanders would let him walk around with visible poo
I know..i thought it was a shadow...i mean surely you would actually SMELL if it was like that..also the guys would totally rib him about that??!!! Where was it originally seen...was it on Tattle?

Reactions: 3
I know..i thought it was a shadow...i mean surely you would actually SMELL if it was like that..also the guys would totally rib him about that??!!! Where was it originally seen...was it on Tattle?
Think it was Twitter then it hit the papers. Tattle picked up the story amidst this I think.

Reactions: 7
Yes but Dami is very proud of his farts so slightly different.... hold on I cannot believe I am discussing farts....
Dami should be eternally grateful his farts don’t follow through.
I too can’t believe I’m posting about farts .. Tattle you’ve done for me😳

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Now that jacques has left (couldn’t give a monkeys tbh- small
Man syndrome). Can we also see less of Paige?!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Dami should be eternally grateful his farts don’t follow through.
I too can’t believe I’m posting about farts .. Tattle you’ve done for me😳
Dami also loves bogey's and other people's bogey's and is proud of that too..... Oh god Tattle now has me talking about bogeys... I need to step away...

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Wasn’t Jacques bragging he’d do whatever he wanted in Casa and deal with consequences after?

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.