Love Island 2022 #30 Jacques is out of the window… and delete!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm sure this has been answered ... but in case it hasn't :) ... Adam is a Love Islander now and is qualified to win (if he gets that far) I don't think he will last that long. His mission is to spill the beans (on the lads) and to remind the girls there are actual men in the world that don't fart, cry and tit themselves.

The bar is so low this year :rolleyes:
Thank you, that makes eminent sense 😀

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I totally agree about Niall. Every post he makes on TikTok is about Love Island and attempting to drag them through the mud, when like you said, what more could they have done? He comes across as very bitter, because he didn't get what he felt he deserved from the show. He could go in a completely different direction and have an account about ADHD/Autism but he clings to LI for some reason.

Not going to lie, I'm sad Jacques has gone. I really wanted someone to put Collard in his place, he is absolutely awful and a walking ick.
I agree - I think it's sad he's gone. He was fun most of the time and never hid his emotions unlike Gemma for instance. Gemma saying mean things about Ekin behind her back and then winding Jacques up later ... she's a bit sly. Not a fan of Paige - full of herself and that head bobbing and her snarling mouth. She was all hugs with Jacques during the night after his heartfelt speech then Adam walks in and she turns immediately.

Reactions: 6
I feel sorry for Jacques…there I said it. It’s the skidmarks thing for me. I don’t think it’s funny…

Reactions: 15
I don't like Paige but I would probably turn immediately as well if Jacques had already done that! Why shouldn't she tbh 🤷‍♀️ yet another can dish it but can't take it kinda guy, no time for him tbh

• Heart
Reactions: 23
yet another can dish it but can't take it kinda guy, no time for him tbh
Agree he gave it the big one in casa about how he’d face the consequences if he had to and rather than owning up to it he’s been crying and making lazy ass gestures,

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Jacques has made a big impact on the show. I agree the producers need to do a better job with the screening and stop boring fuckers like Jay and Charlie getting into the villa.

Reactions: 6
I think Jay and Charlie would have done better had the girls been older. Charlie didn’t get much of a chance and Jay completely lost interest once the Paige storyline ended.

Reactions: 13
Agree he gave it the big one in casa about how he’d face the consequences if he had to and rather than owning up to it he’s been crying and making lazy ass gestures,
Oh agree Jacques is far far from perfect - but still disappointed he has left as he did bring lots to LI - good and bad!
And hope he will be ok as no one will ever let him live down the skidmark. I wish the editors of the show had not missed that and deleted it as not fair as sure there are lots of disgusting habits/mishaps that happen in there that they delete to protect the islanders.

Reactions: 8
Oh agree Jacques is far far from perfect - but still disappointed he has left as he did bring lots to LI - good and bad!
I’m terms of storyline he was a good character as he kept everyone talking. I just really didn’t want him to win after casa. Now that he’s gone i really want dami to get found out but I think they’re done with casa now.

Reactions: 9
I think Jay and Charlie would have done better had the girls been older. Charlie didn’t get much of a chance and Jay completely lost interest once the Paige storyline ended.
I really think it would have been better if Jay and Charlie had been introduced at Casa Amor.

Reactions: 11
Yes, it's quite a rogues gallery of villa men we have this year if the beacon of hope is Adam bloody Collard! 😂
I think it's a good thing to have a new dog come into the villa.

... and a 6'5" inch dog at that :LOL:

Watching Jacques get testy with Adam made me laugh. He's like a little puppy yapping at a Great Dane!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m terms of storyline he was a good character as he kept everyone talking. I just really didn’t want him to win after casa. Now that he’s gone i really want dami to get found out but I think they’re done with casa now.
I'm waiting for Ekin to be found out.... or perhaps one of the CA boys might say something..

Reactions: 5
I think basically Paige has told Jacques that she’s choosing Adam over him….good luck with that one Hunny Bunz 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.