Love Island 2022 #30 Jacques is out of the window… and delete!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jacques is so thin skinned. Some walking STD from years back returns to the villa and within hours he's gone.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Yeah it’s hard to know where she goes now. Unless they bring in a nice bombshell for her to win it with?
Maybe just maybe if she really does have feelings for him she should leave too and spend a couple of weeks together quietly with their trusted families 🤔

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I feel like now Jacques is going well see more of Paige giving it the big one and acting like she wasn’t going to take him back the whole time.
Definitely, she'll be changing the narrative saying that she had her doubts and that she wasn't fully in, etc.

There is no way she's leaving that villa...she's got her eye on the prize and she'll be looking to Adam to couple up with. Jacques who? I'm really hoping that Adam goes for Gemma now as Paige will be laying it on a plate now.

Reactions: 10
I know how this is going to end Adam is going to end up sleeping with Paige and dumping her the next day and she will leave the villa for her mental health the same week with nothing but a wet arse.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I know how this is going to end Adam is going to end up sleeping with Paige and dumping her the next day and she will leave the villa for her mental health the same week with nothing but a wet arse.
Squelching from the villa, waddling like a duck doing a John Wayne impersonation

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I don’t think he’ll go for Paige either. He’s there to cause trouble I can’t see him realistically settling down with any of them.

Reactions: 11
I think a MH assessment beforehand will only indicate so much, it's a really unnatural and unique environment and without thrusting people into it any checks they do really are best efforts etc. I can see why Niall feels aggrieved because the show wasn't what he thought it would be and I sincerely hope that LI producers have addressed this in the series since, but they sought help for him when he needed it, didn't betray his confidence by saying why he had left and let him control that narrative for himself. Short of turning back time not sure what more they could have done, he's just coming across as bitter now and should move on rather than clinging onto his 5 mins of fame whilst conversely be moaning about it.

I do agree that a 25+ cast would be better though, if nothing else it'd be more interesting I expect. It's hard to tell with Luca and Gemma as we only see one narrative which is the producers; many ex islanders have said how compatible they are etc and we don't seem to see that but it probably is the case as no other reason really why people would lie surely.
I work with young people who are experiencing, or have just experienced, a psychotic episode and I think Niall's openness about what happened to him and how it still affects him now is actually really helpful. Psychosis isn't really talked about much, especially on platforms that specifically engage younger people, so I think it's great that he's spreading awareness and making it ok for people to discuss it and ask questions.

I can see how he might come across as bitter towards the show, but tbh I would too in his position. Plus, he talks about the show as part of reflecting on what triggered the psychotic episode, and that's actually an important part of recovery- you need to identify your triggers so that you can reduce the risk of it happening again. Again, I think it's good that young people aree seeing someone processing their experiences without fear or shame.

Sorry for the ramble, destigmatising Psychosis is something I'm very passionate about.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
That’s not his issue. He’s autistic which the producers knew. He couldn’t cope with how fake the show is. He thought everything you see on tv is exactly how it happens. He feels they caused the issues. It’s all on his tik toks
Ohhh okay well then I can kind of see his point? It’s crazy because I think we forget how much the show is produced. Apparently that girl Jasmine had fights and they weren’t shown because she didn’t make enough of an impact to couple up with someone so I guess they didn’t bother showing her at all cos she had no part in any narrative ??

Reactions: 6
If Jobby Jacques tries to use ADHD as any sort of excuse for his crappy (lol) behaviour in his post villa interviews I will fume

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I think a MH assessment beforehand will only indicate so much, it's a really unnatural and unique environment and without thrusting people into it any checks they do really are best efforts etc. I can see why Niall feels aggrieved because the show wasn't what he thought it would be and I sincerely hope that LI producers have addressed this in the series since, but they sought help for him when he needed it, didn't betray his confidence by saying why he had left and let him control that narrative for himself. Short of turning back time not sure what more they could have done, he's just coming across as bitter now and should move on rather than clinging onto his 5 mins of fame whilst conversely be moaning about it.

I do agree that a 25+ cast would be better though, if nothing else it'd be more interesting I expect. It's hard to tell with Luca and Gemma as we only see one narrative which is the producers; many ex islanders have said how compatible they are etc and we don't seem to see that but it probably is the case as no other reason really why people would lie surely.
I totally agree about Niall. Every post he makes on TikTok is about Love Island and attempting to drag them through the mud, when like you said, what more could they have done? He comes across as very bitter, because he didn't get what he felt he deserved from the show. He could go in a completely different direction and have an account about ADHD/Autism but he clings to LI for some reason.

Not going to lie, I'm sad Jacques has gone. I really wanted someone to put Collard in his place, he is absolutely awful and a walking ick.

Reactions: 8
Ohhh okay well then I can kind of see his point? It’s crazy because I think we forget how much the show is produced. Apparently that girl Jasmine had fights and they weren’t shown because she didn’t make enough of an impact to couple up with someone so I guess they didn’t bother showing her at all cos she had no part in any narrative ??
Also it depends on who you’re rowing with. If a favourite they’ll leave it out, if the current villain it might get kept in.

Reactions: 3
Don’t imagine he’s really there to couple up, his role is to make the girls aware of a bit of reality .. and he’s doing a good job that place needs a real good shake up, everyone has to be fed up with the inevitable scenario of OGs having all the power.

Otherwise, I do have a question: if Adam does couple up would he be allowed to participate in the final and perhaps take the prize?
I'm sure this has been answered ... but in case it hasn't :) ... Adam is a Love Islander now and is qualified to win (if he gets that far) I don't think he will last that long. His mission is to spill the beans (on the lads) and to remind the girls there are actual men in the world that don't fart, cry and tit themselves.

The bar is so low this year :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I'm sure this has been answered ... but in case it hasn't :) ... Adam is a Love Islander now and is qualified to win (if he gets that far) I don't think he will last that long. His mission is to spill the beans (on the lads) and to remind the girls there are actual men in the world that don't fart, cry and tit themselves.

The bar is so low this year :rolleyes:
Yes, it's quite a rogues gallery of villa men we have this year if the beacon of hope is Adam bloody Collard! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.