Love Island 2022 #30 Jacques is out of the window… and delete!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wondered about the lunging at Adam.
I also thought if he has been told to leave they probably can't use any footage leading up to it ie encouraging/showing violence.
Make out he wants to and they can show a version.
Yeah they absolutely won’t show violence I don’t think. Back in the day they did but cut out Malia lunging at lady, and they don’t show shagging as much anymore to protect the mental health of the islanders. He’s probably had to sign an NDA and maybe won’t be allowed to say what really happens.

Reactions: 3
I don’t understand why Niall is upset they moved him to hospital? Surely that’s part of their duty of care?

Reactions: 2
Great now it’s gonna be all about Jaqs tonight another tit episode in the making

Reactions: 10
I don’t understand why Niall is upset they moved him to hospital? Surely that’s part of their duty of care?
Don’t get this either like what were they meant to do for the lad? Not remove him if he was having a psychotic break?!! They wouldn’t of released why he was removed out of protection for him and protecting him no?

Reactions: 4
I would LOVE it if Adam's sole function is to try it on with every girl, shake the hell out of all the couples. Causing breakups. Getting into a couple with someone and then POOF.....He's gone... Leaving couples in turmoil, fighting and all broken up 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Don’t get this either like what were they meant to do for the lad? Not remove him if he was having a psychotic break?!! They wouldn’t of released why he was removed out of protection for him and protecting him no?
That’s not his issue. He’s autistic which the producers knew. He couldn’t cope with how fake the show is. He thought everything you see on tv is exactly how it happens. He feels they caused the issues. It’s all on his tik toks

You do wonder what mental health checks they do, the men this year seem to be struggling, Liam and Jacques have both left and Andrew is having a breakdown. No wonder the men weren’t brave enough to sway in casa amour
I really think LI should be doing far more extensive checks/assessments before casting anyone because Andrew and Jacques should’ve been nowhere near this show.

It might also be an argument for having a 25+ cast. I dunno I just feel like you have more about you in your mid to late 20s, and have more life experience that would enable you to deal with the inevitable dramas of that kid of group setting. It would probably be more authentic as well.

Reactions: 22
I can't believe how much screen time Paige has been getting those past couple of episodes :rolleyes: Hopefully after tonight, they'll focus more on the other islanders but I'm afraid it will continue to be the Paige show if she couples up with Adam...

Reactions: 14
Let's hope they show all the drama and yelling that led up to his departure. All the girls look too small for giant 6ft 5 Adam, who must weigh 20 stone. He'd be better suited to someone 5ft 10 and curvy.
I'm 5 ft 11 and curvy!! I'll head in 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Ahh I thought she told Billy then Billy told everyone she had said that
Thanks
well I think she might have told him first for a reason but who knows.. why didn’t they air it though? Unless she’s just putting it out there for the screen time rather than actual interest.

I think a MH assessment beforehand will only indicate so much, it's a really unnatural and unique environment and without thrusting people into it any checks they do really are best efforts etc. I can see why Niall feels aggrieved because the show wasn't what he thought it would be and I sincerely hope that LI producers have addressed this in the series since, but they sought help for him when he needed it, didn't betray his confidence by saying why he had left and let him control that narrative for himself. Short of turning back time not sure what more they could have done, he's just coming across as bitter now and should move on rather than clinging onto his 5 mins of fame whilst conversely be moaning about it.

I do agree that a 25+ cast would be better though, if nothing else it'd be more interesting I expect. It's hard to tell with Luca and Gemma as we only see one narrative which is the producers; many ex islanders have said how compatible they are etc and we don't seem to see that but it probably is the case as no other reason really why people would lie surely.

Reactions: 16
I feel like now Jacques is going well see more of Paige giving it the big one and acting like she wasn’t going to take him back the whole time.

• Haha
I don't get niall hates it that much but still comments on there stuff ?
I get that the show did him dirty but it’s been 4 bleeping years mate move on 😭 They have introduced a lot more care/aftercare for the islanders so what does he actually want to achieve??

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.