Love Island 2022 #30 Jacques is out of the window… and delete!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mollie also mentioned that jasmine had a couple of arguments 😆 that wasn't shown but there talking about it on a podcast tonight

Reactions: 6
To me that looks like he’s been told it’s best for him to leave?

The fact he’s crying and says “I wish I could finish off my time in here with you” that doesn’t sound particularly like he’s leaving voluntarily to me!

I’m leaning more towards him being encouraged to leave behind the scenes based on that but I could be wrong.
Same, I wouldn’t be surprised if they’ve got a new policy of telling the really hated ones that they’re hated so they can make an informed choice to stay or not. They do have a duty of care after all and it’s right that they do something about it even if I don’t like the guy (just glad he’s gone tbh)

Reactions: 9
You do wonder what mental health checks they do, the men this year seem to be struggling, Liam and Jacques have both left and Andrew is having a breakdown. No wonder the men weren’t brave enough to sway in casa amour
I've been thinking the same. I'm not exactly new to reality TV and love the drama as much as anyone else but I don't think Andrew or Jacques (and even Luca) are ready to be in this situation. Davide and Ekin-Su had an argument a couple of weeks ago but they both moved on and seemed fine and they talked things through, whereas Jacques can't handle his emotions or communicate at all which is clearly making him frustrated, and he's taking that out on Paige.

Reactions: 11
My thoughts- he will get aggressive with Adam and lunge at him. The boys will pull him off. Hell then obviously get removed because ITV don’t tolerate violence, it’ll then get spun like he’s struggling mentally to be there, opening up etc and he’ll be allowed to say his goodbyes and leave.

Few days later Paige will leave

Reactions: 21
My thoughts- he will get aggressive with Adam and lunge at him. The boys will pull him off. Hell then obviously get removed because ITV don’t tolerate violence, it’ll then get spun like he’s struggling mentally to be there, opening up etc and he’ll be allowed to say his goodbyes and leave.

Dont think Paige will leave...well she may if shes left without a fella but its so obvs Adam is going to couple up with her.

Reactions: 4
So I am listening to Love Island: The Morning After

And Samuel (I will insert a photo because I know you won't remember him lol)
Samuel_2_RS_main_image.png

Samuel said Gemma went to Billy in casa and said "you know you can pull me for a chat"

Interesting ITV never showed this

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 38

I wondered about the lunging at Adam.
I also thought if he has been told to leave they probably can't use any footage leading up to it ie encouraging/showing violence.
Make out he wants to and they can show a version.

Reactions: 4
Mollie also mentioned that jasmine had a couple of arguments 😆 that wasn't shown but there talking about it on a podcast tonight
Jeez can you imagine not being picked AND not being interesting enough for your arguments to be aired...ouchhhh

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
1 Hour later, I've made it through this thread and I've got no work done - perfect

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So I am listening to Love Island: The Morning After

And Samuel (I will insert a photo because I know you won't remember him lol)
View attachment 1411257

Samuel said Gemma went to Billy in casa and said "you know you can pull me for a chat"

Interesting ITV never showed this
I listened to this too. She said it to Billy first and then all the rest of them eventually.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
can someone tell me what happened here?
Go onto his tiktoks he explains everything on there but basically he had a psychotic episode in the villa and had to leave .he was only in for 8 days and says he hates the show but is constantly talking about it

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.