Love Island 2022 #30 Jacques is out of the window… and delete!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They could do something original like give the Casa girls some screentime......both Coco and Summer seem to have more about them than Danica. Try and build a new relationship.

Paige's time in the villa is done, her guy that she has feelings for has walked and I've zero interest in Adam coupling up. He now needs to split Andrew/Tasha for good.
I think Danica and Paige and Andrew and Tasha are all stale. The final should be next week or chuck this lot OUT. They will be ultra dry and mouldy if they stay to the final. Dami will be in the final too with Indiya...this season has gone from being one of the best potentially to i can almost feel the panic of the producers from here...

Reactions: 12
Dami will be in the final too with Indiya...this season has gone from being one of the best potentially to i can almost feel the panic of the producers from here...
I agree - they’re now two weeks from the final and they’ve bulldozed every couple.

Reactions: 7
Glad to see the back of skidmarques. Gonna be a massive eyeroll to see the rehabilitation of his behaviour and/or #bekind now though.

Reactions: 18
Adam is gunna re-adjust his aim to Gemma now I'd say, Paige will be too much of an easy task now that Jacques is gone

Reactions: 6
Unfortunate turn of phrase from Jacques - 'if a boy is going to chat tit behind my back' 😬
Hard to see just from that clip why he left? I presume Adam let him have a few home truths. Maybe something along the lines of 'you're a laughing stock who doesn't wipe his arse'.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Ffs, I’ve been really trying to be good and actually get some work done today. Stopped for lunch to have a quick tattle gander and refreshed to 6 new pages 😫😫😫

can you lot just stop being funny until the end of the work day I’m begging you 😭😭😭

• Haha
  • Heart
Ffs, I’ve been really trying to be good and actually get some work done today. Stopped for lunch to have a quick tattle gander and refreshed to 6 new pages 😫😫😫

can you lot just stop being funny until the end of the work day I’m begging you 😭😭😭
I feel the same. Literally done no work due to Tattle 😂😂😂

Reactions: 5
So Jacques walks out straight into a tit-storm literally. The fact that his underpants went viral will be a lot to cope with.....

If Paige really liked him she should go as well really 😉
Theo was brilliant....that line is iconic lol. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Need more couple swapping outside of ekin and davide 🍿

Maybe paige can go back to andrew like at the start lolll

Or paige and dami
Andrew and danica
Tash and luca
Adam and gemma
Summer and josh
Deji and indiyah
Billy and coco 😂

Just throwing out ideas 😂

Reactions: 5
I agree with you to an extent, especially about the sleeping in the same bed thing. I think it would be so much better if they didn’t have to do that at the start, and the coupled up after a few days of dates and games getting to know each other.

Reality TV is pretty exploitative. It’s people with little to no media training being put in hyper normal situations, and manipulated in order to get them to react in an “entertaining” way (whether that be funny, sad, angry etc etc etc). It’s all done in order to get a reaction.

I enjoy watching LI for Tattle, but I do think you’d have to be an idiot to go on it. I honestly cannot think of anything worse

I think ES and Gemma are coming off the best this year. Gemma has definitely had media training prior to entering. ES is an actress and so knows how to get a reaction from cameras, and she knows story lines etc.

I just find it hard to have sympathy for people like Jacques who go on these shows because they’ve made that decision themselves. We all know that it’s manipulative. We all know that you’re going to be judged, many people won’t like you regardless, and that if you do anything that the public deem as irredeemable, you’re finished for life.

Being a part time z-lister is hard. Constantly trying to live up to a designer lifestyle you’re expected to have but can’t afford… that pressure alone must be awful. That’s what they say got to Mike in the end… the pressure of trying to appear a certain way and spiralling money issues. It must have been awful.

I think Social Media has a lot to answer for. We live in a world where we’re told we can have it all, and we watch people living these plush lives… but it isn’t real. 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

[end unnecessary tangent of a Ted Talk]
Social media does have a lot to answer for, people reacting instantly and reaching out to say their bit on their phone and sending it off without a second thought, but isn’t that merely an extension of people not being accepting of others’ behaviour if it’s different to theirs (and therefore wrong) .. a case of always have been always will be but much faster🤫. Maybe a bit OTT here but I’ve always thought that as we are no longer able to erect the village stocks and physically chuck things at people this is what we do instead.
Regarding the Jacques of this world, not much sympathy, there is so much information out there regarding the downside of reality TV, if they choose not to accept that be it on their own head. That said the processing of prospective candidates seems to be needing a bit of an overhaul, I’ve never had an HR training but just a short encounter with Jacques would set an alarm off, to start with he NEVER listens and he’s an absolute over-talker, possibly to do with the ADHD here but it should have been spotted.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I don't feel sorry for him. I think if Cheyanne had stayed quiet we wouldn't have seen this side of Jaques at all. He got called out for being a scumbag and now he's reaping the consequenses. All the crying and love bombing is just for show, he's made a twit of himself. Glad he's gone.

Reactions: 17
Unfortunate turn of phrase from Jacques - 'if a boy is going to chat tit behind my back' 😬
Hard to see just from that clip why he left? I presume Adam let him have a few home truths. Maybe something along the lines of 'you're a laughing stock who doesn't wipe his arse'.
To me that looks like he’s been told it’s best for him to leave?

The fact he’s crying and says “I wish I could finish off my time in here with you” that doesn’t sound particularly like he’s leaving voluntarily to me!

I’m leaning more towards him being encouraged to leave behind the scenes based on that but I could be wrong.

That mollie is on live and :

-apparently jasmine and Andrew had a ‘connection’
-Davide is the only one that smokes
-She wants Ekin Su and Davide to win which is interesting considering she kissed him
- she saw jacs boxers in person 🤢

Fair, probably the most actual info from an ex islander we've had so far!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
It’s says jacques voluntarily left, but I think he kicked off that much that he kind of left no other option but to leave.
That was my immediate thought too.. He is too much of a fame bleep to just leave.. And why would he.. He had paige back and was sailing to the final.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.