Love Island 2022 #30 Jacques is out of the window… and delete!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Paige can't think much of jacques this whole time or she'd go with him. I think she's been a right player. OK she is giving him taste of his medicine flirting with Adam. But what was the point of all those conversations and upset if she's just like bye jacques. Surely if he was the one you'd go
Plays up to the camera in the beach hut, always a telling sign who is and isn't aware of the cameras.

If she loved him she'd leave with him

Reactions: 7
do you guys reckon paige will leave with him or some time after
If Adam focuses all of his attention on her she won’t leave. If he doesn’t then she’ll pull a Samira and leave, only to find out that he’s already cheated on her before she can even touch down in the UK.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
There ain't no love on this love island. I miss the summer romance (even if it was fake!)

Reactions: 7
The Mail article quotes him as saying from previous episodes, that if Paige won’t forgive him he’d quit…

I’m very uncomfortable with that already being pushed around as a reason. He was a twit to her. He decided to do what he did in Casa. He has decided to leave. None of these things are Paiges fault, decision nor did she have Any say in those decisions being made.

Stop. Blaming. Women. For. Men’s. Behaviour.
Eugh, more manipulation!! I had an inkling he would try and play it thid way, potentially ruining the rest of her experience

Reactions: 5
Let's hope jacques will have some help on the outside though as he's going to come back to his mucky boxers been everywhere 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Jax is leaving, it’s the right decision.

bet Paige will stay and she will give some lame excuse. reality is tho she has paid a lot of money for her fake boobs and they haven’t bagged her a proper love connection yet.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Jacques should put out a statement after tonight’s show. Apologising for being such a bellend and that he’s going to remain single until he’s matured and grown up into a decent human being who’s able to treat and talk to people respectfully.
Don’t want to see him blaming his ADHD just Jacques holding himself accountable for how he CHOSE to behave and that he’ll be taking time to become a better man.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
You do wonder what mental health checks they do, the men this year seem to be struggling, Liam and Jacques have both left and Andrew is having a breakdown. No wonder the men weren’t brave enough to sway in casa amour
Tbh, I know we all love this show cos it’s entertaining and funny and we get to comment on everything as a group and it’s a hilarious online bonding experience.

I think it’s seen as this like “peak” thing to lots of people, where it turns real people famous and into stars etc. I mean don’t we all know some people who would do literally anything to go on it, just for the fame that it can create?

Sadly, it only works out successfully for a few select people - some people have their reputations and lives ruined from going on the show. I mean, yeah Molly Mae did well, so did Maura, Chris Hughes, Jack Fincham to name a few - but think of how many completely flopped, whether they faded into obscurity and resort to making cringey TikToks centred around the show a year after appearing on it like Hugo, or left their careers for it to backfire on them and leave them in a worse position than before.

With Jacques, even though he has come across as a bit of a nob, he will come out to loads of rinsing about that skid mark photo and it’ll go on for ages and ages afterwards, people will forever bring that up to him even if it’s years from now. I can’t help but feel he would’ve been better off sticking to his rugby and focusing on that.

And one last thing - I know that the contestants sign up to this tit and they know what they’re in for, I know that; but when I was watching it the beginning of this season, it did occur to me how strange and kind of exploitative it was, having strangers sleep in the same bed together from the jump. Idk 🤷🏼‍♀️ just my thoughts.

Reactions: 15
Please forgive me if I am speaking out of turn (I don’t have any experience with ADHD), but why would having ADHD be a legitimate excuse for Jacques’ behaviour?

Reactions: 3
Jacques would do well to do his exit interview then go back to rugby and not court any more media.

Reactions: 24
Please forgive me if I am speaking out of turn (I don’t have any experience with ADHD), but why would having ADHD be a legitimate excuse for Jacques’ behaviour?
It’s not, but his family were going down that route the other day with the insta post

Reactions: 3
Anyone else think the producers are struggling a bit at what direction to go...more bombshells wont work..casa is done...

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.