Love Island 2022 #30 Jacques is out of the window… and delete!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not if they behave themselves.
I wouldn't say that. It often comes down to who you fall out with.

You fall out with the shows most disliked person....you become the hero.

You fall out with a popular person (over the same issue and behave in the same way)..you become the villain.

You fall out with the shows villain, become a hero..the villain gets voted off..and you get slotted into the villain slot as you're the most confrontational character.

Viewers are a fickle bunch.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That mollie is on live and :

-apparently jasmine and Andrew had a ‘connection’
-Davide is the only one that smokes
-She wants Ekin Su and Davide to win which is interesting considering she kissed him
Sounds like Andrew was pretty busy in CA!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
That mollie is on live and :

-apparently jasmine and Andrew had a ‘connection’
-Davide is the only one that smokes
-She wants Ekin Su and Davide to win which is interesting considering she kissed him
- she saw jacs boxers in person 🤢
Were the boxers actually like that in person? I genuinely thought it was dodgy lighting??

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I wouldn't say that. It often comes down to who you fall out with.

You fall out with the shows most disliked person....you become the hero.

You fall out with a popular person (over the same issue and behave in the same way)..you become the villain.

You fall out with the shows villain, become a hero..the villain gets voted off..and you get slotted into the villain slot as you're the most confrontational character.

Viewers are a fickle bunch.
Agree with this completely!

Reactions: 1
Is anyone else thinking Adams arrival is a secret challenge that none of the islanders are aware of? To see how strong the couples actually are?!? Or something? I’m still so confused as to why he would be back in there!

Reactions: 6
Is anyone else thinking Adams arrival is a secret challenge that none of the islanders are aware of? To see how strong the couples actually are?!? Or something? I’m still so confused as to why he would be back in there!
Yeah that could be it as I feel like he’s likely getting a fee or something for going back?

Reactions: 2
He's back in because the producers need a bombshell after Casa that can deliver.

They have two choices, go with a guy who talks a great game in his interview or one that has a proven cv.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.