Love Island 2022 #30 Jacques is out of the window… and delete!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Mail article quotes him as saying from previous episodes, that if Paige won’t forgive him he’d quit…

I’m cry uncomfortable with that already being pushed around as a reason. He was a twit to her. He decided to do what he did in Casa. He has decided to leave. None of these things are Paiges fault, decision nor did she have Any say in those decisions being made.

Stop. Blaming. Women. For. Men’s. Behaviour.
Yeah if the reason for leaving is Paige being interested in Adam that’s ridiculous. For all he gave it in casa about how he’d deal with the consequences he has absolutely died on his feet since casa ended.

Reactions: 16
Paige being asked if she's going to leave the villa with Jacques:

newone.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 54
I wonder if he does massively kick off and the shows producers have agreed to not show it in such a bad light if he leaves after the Faye debacle last year….

Reactions: 11
I swear if the public vote Paige and whoever her new fella ends up being to win I will be raging.
Yeah I’ve no interest in watching them
To try and redo the Liberty ending where we’re supposed to believe she’s a strong independent woman.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I'm relieved I don't have to watch him on my tv anymore. His behaviour wasn't entertainment for me. Dami also needs to go along with Tasha at this stage. I wish the producers would make it more fun to watch.

Reactions: 17
Can't say I'm sorry. His behaviour was horrible and I think he's going to get quite a shock when confronted with it. I'm sure his family will be there for him.

Reactions: 26
Yeah if the reason for leaving is Paige being interested in Adam that’s ridiculous. For all he gave it in casa about how he’d deal with the consequences he has absolutely died on his feet since casa ended.
I don’t think it would be that? He didn’t leave when Jay was interested in her. He acted odd but didn’t leave 🤣

More like asked to leave because of his aggressive threatening behaviour which we saw a glimpse of yesterday.

Reactions: 14
Jax was totally ill suited to the villa. He only got in because he was Gemma's ex. It was quite disconcerting to see how he couldn't really look after himself.

Reactions: 33
I'm relieved I don't have to watch him on my tv anymore. His behaviour wasn't entertainment for me. Dami also needs to go along with Tasha at this stage. I wish the producers would make it more fun to watch.
Would be delighted to see the back of Dami but he and Indiyah will go to the final.

Reactions: 5
Nothing happened with molly ? She's even said on live today all they had was flirty chats .had no kissing or anything which is why she didn't tell paige because it worth the hassle when she was already down and nothing much happened
He was flirting with her a lot and messing around with her in the pool. Am I the only one who remembers him getting an erection!?

• Sick
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.