Love Island 2022 #30 Jacques is out of the window… and delete!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Given how Dami was telling Jacques he needs to win the girls back by acting like they’re in a romcom in side eyeing the garden reunion with Indiyah even more now.

Reactions: 16
I actually think Davide really likes Ekin. I reckon he plays his cards close to his chest until he fully trusts someone. I think when he sees how Ekin has behaved with Adam and also the guy in casa (George is it?) He will run for the hills.i don't think he will have the patience for her at all.
And why is everyone swooning over Adam in the villa??? He's not that nice!!! However I will enjoy seeing him ruffle a few feathers
The problem with Davide, as I’ve said before is that he has this misogyny just below the surface. He certainly isn’t the nicest person to ever have been on Love Island. He is much less wooden with Ekin Su, but we haven’t seen much of their relationship the last few episodes.

Reactions: 22
he didn’t tell her she couldn’t physically hug Billy (that we saw). But he kicked up a fuss and gave her a lecture on her speaking to him and him kicking her beanbag. So OBVIOUSLY Luca won’t like Gemma hugging guys and so it doesn’t matter if he’s explicitly said so. The fact she feels she can’t and with good reason to, is bad enough itself.
Exactly! You don’t have to explicitly say “you can’t do this” for it to be controlling, in fact 90% of the time it won’t be specifically said out loud because then you’d be like well you can’t tell me what to do.

Likewise, Luca doesn’t need to actually go and warn people off Gemma because then everyone would think he’s a dick. But his strops, his “jokes” and his actions change people’s behaviour and he knows it, which makes it controlling. *i’d like to caveat this tho that I don’t think that’s the sole reason boys aren’t going for Gemma*

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I wonder if Luca starts the huffing at gemma because he walked in on she and Adam chatting, and she deflects it by saying Adam was getting to know paige more and “slagging jacques off”, to appease Lucas mood?

Reactions: 11
Agree I do also think her and luca just enjoy being little snitches! she was mad when ekin-su told jacques about the dami mindreading situation but has definitely ran and told luca things in confidence immediately, defo that girl that tells her boyfriend all her friends business 😅
that’s what i was saying, she said “he was proper slagging you off” but when ekin snitched she wasn’t happy. what adam is saying about jax is true, so is it really slagging him off? kinda hypocritical tbh. also why did she start talking about ekin as soon as she left with adam yesterday, some of what she said was kinda right icl but why not say it to her face? a lot of the ppl in the villa will happily talk about someone but won’t say it to their face

Reactions: 12
I feel like this season of love island is so toxic. I kind of miss the romance as cringe as it is, it is LOVE island. Adding Adam in was just for more drama but I think everyone is missing the couples actually getting to know each other.
I really want to see more challenges again or more dates or even the hideaway. Like we are three weeks away from final and there is no solid couple that strikes me as winners. I love Davide and Ekin but since they came back they haven’t had much screen time. I feel like the reason why Ekin said the friend comment was because she wants more affection from Davide, earlier she was complaining about him not cuddling her at night but he explains is because he was upset Jay. I really hope she doesn’t entertain Adam as a way of keeping Davide on his toes.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Won’t disagree with any of that, but does that make her a game player or a smart woman? Very much the latter in my opinion, everyone plays the game in the Villa but she does it with a lot more panache. Good luck to her, I’ve enjoyed the show a lot more because of her.
I agree. LI is always full of game players, and people acting up. When you compare ES with Faye from last year, I’d take ES any day…

Faye was also a massive game player and played up her reactions knowing it would get her screen time and thinking it would get her more fans from the public.

ES is a nightmare. She tit stirs and creates drama. Would 100% not want to be be her friend…. HOWEVER. It’s literally the point of the show. I really do feel with her it’s the case of someone 100% understanding and committing to the assignment. She’s brought some of the best moments this season.

Much better the drama be brought by someone like Ekin who doesn’t take themselves too seriously. And who doesn’t shout the villa down or give it a nasty vibe.

They’re all in there for the Instagram deals at the end of the day. At least her drama is entertaining, unlike Tasha’s which is just annoying.

Reactions: 18
I think it's odd that Tasha has had multiple relationships yet has never been in love? She reminds me of someone who has been abused and does not allow herself to get close to any one man. Maybe it's because of her hearing loss ?? ... maybe she got made fun of as a child? I can't suss her out.
her dad has spoken out that he and her mother were worried about Tasha growing up and how they were worried boys wouldn’t fancy her. She was also bullied at school. He muscles in on jokes on Twitter and is constantly talking to the press about her. It’s like he’s living through his daughter a la Mitch Winehouse. He’s spoken in defence of her teddy, joined in on jokes that Charlie looked like Tasha dad was on a date with her, and talked about a letter he wrote to her (weird thing to publicise?) he comes across as an odd man.

so I think Tasha has been told from a young age that she’s the best thing since sliced bread, is the most beautiful creature on the planet and has been encouraged to put herself out there in terms of attention and exposure. I think her dad living through her as well as being overprotective of her being death as lee to her having a bit of a superiority complex. She can’t get close to anyone in the villa because She does t feel any of them deserve her.

tashas dad (tarek) has thrust himself into the limelight a lot. He appeared on BBC news with Tasha back in 2012 as part of an anti bullying campaign that you 100% know he was behind.

Reactions: 14
Tasha is only 23 - I feel like she hasn’t had a serious relationship because she just hasn’t met anyone who ticks all the boxes and as seen with Andrew she settles too quickly. I think her antics are immature but not anyway abnormal behaviour.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I agree. LI is always full of game players, and people acting up. When you compare ES with Faye from last year, I’d take ES any day…

Faye was also a massive game player and player up with reactions knowing it would get her screen time and thinking it would get her more fans from the public.

ES is a nightmare. She tit stirs and creates drama. Would 100% not want to be be her friend…. HOWEVER. It’s literally the point of the show. I really do feel with her it’s the case of someone 100% understanding and committing to the assignment. She’s brought some of the best moments this season.

Much better the drama be brought by someone like Ekin who doesn’t take themselves too seriously. And who doesn’t shout the villa down or give it a nasty vibe.

They’re all in there for the Instagram deals at the end of the day. At least her drama is entertaining, unlike Tasha’s which is just annoying.
All of this .. and have to add ES will be aware of [how most of] the public will perceive her, she will get she won’t be popular with everyone but it’s worth the risk.
Faye had no concept of how to judge how she was going down, in the most silly sense thought she was standing up for women’s rights🙄. One of those feminists so busy with being a woman she’s forgotten how to be a person!
Definitely not expecting her to serve up a portion of humble pie on Celebrity Masterchef.. but that’s a whole other toptic🤫

Reactions: 5
Tasha is only 23 - I feel like she hasn’t had a serious relationship because she just hasn’t met anyone who ticks all the boxes and as seen with Andrew she settles too quickly. I think her antics are immature but not anyway abnormal behaviour.
I know ppl give her a hard time,shes just a normal young girl who loves attention...and she gets a lot as shes v attractive

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I wonder has Tasha had a nose job. Her nose is so tiny now compared to when she was younger

1657622472498.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 6
her dad has spoken out that he and her mother were worried about Tasha growing up and how they were worried boys wouldn’t fancy her. She was also bullied at school. He muscles in on jokes on Twitter and is constantly talking to the press about her. It’s like he’s living through his daughter a la Mitch Winehouse. He’s spoken in defence of her teddy, joined in on jokes that Charlie looked like Tasha dad was on a date with her, and talked about a letter he wrote to her (weird thing to publicise?) he comes across as an odd man.

so I think Tasha has been told from a young age that she’s the best thing since sliced bread, is the most beautiful creature on the planet and has been encouraged to put herself out there in terms of attention and exposure. I think her dad living through her as well as being overprotective of her being death as lee to her having a bit of a superiority complex. She can’t get close to anyone in the villa because She does t feel any of them deserve her.

tashas dad (tarek) has thrust himself into the limelight a lot. He appeared on BBC news with Tasha back in 2012 as part of an anti bullying campaign that you 100% know he was behind.
I understand you’d be worried about the difficulties your deaf child would face but I find that very sad if it’s true they were worried boys wouldn’t fancy her

Reactions: 7
The only couple I am really invested in is Ekin & Davide..but they have got very little screen time last few episodes as the others are drama overload🥺🙄Honestly think they both really like each other..but Davide is holding back for fear of getting hurt🥺Now they will totally blow the Ekin video out of water to cause drama & i'l be fuming🤣🙈Love to see them go into Hideaway to really see where they stand!!!

Reactions: 2
Yup, I don't think she's a terrible person just immature for her age. I have no doubt she was overprotected and bigged up by her parents but I kinda don't see the issue with that considering.... the fact is she is stunning. Even now 3/4 weeks in when she's on screen I say to my husband christ she's awful pretty 😂😂
It sounds like she did suffer horrible bullying when she was younger, told to kill herself etc. when she was 14 and since learning that it makes sense to me why she was so upset with the public votes.
I also thought she handled the whole Andrew thing very well and she went up in my estimation. She's annoying and self centred but she's not been abusive or nasty to anyone in my opinion.

I wonder has Tasha had a nose job. Her nose is so tiny now compared to when she was younger

View attachment 1410786
Can we not share pics of them as children.... I just find it uncomfortable tbh...

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.