Love Island 2022 #30 Jacques is out of the window… and delete!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's still a photo of a child and commenting on the child's nose/looks.
As has been pointed out it was the dad who opened the door here. Personally I don’t think it’s on to make personal comments about people I don’t know but realise that some can think if it’s out there then they’re fair game .. what a time to be alive 🙄

Reactions: 1
I'm really hoping they do movie night again so we can see Paige and the rest of them fight over Adam while Gemma seethes about settling too quickly with Luca.

Reactions: 11
As has been pointed out it was the dad who opened the door here. Personally I don’t think it’s on to make personal comments about people I don’t know but realise that some can think if it’s out there then they’re fair game .. what a time to be alive 🙄
I'm fine with it being adults and commenting on them when they are adults.

You lost, get over it.

Such a dose of a person 🙄🙄

Reactions: 3
Last edited:
Reactions: 27
The problem with Davide, as I’ve said before is that he has this misogyny just below the surface. He certainly isn’t the nicest person to ever have been on Love Island. He is much less wooden with Ekin Su, but we haven’t seen much of their relationship the last few episodes.
With apologies for the upcoming generalisation - that's Italian men for you, there's a lot of internalised misogyny, in the sense that they don't really view women as equals. That said it's not the same as the misogyny you see in the UK where a lot of men genuinely seem to hate women for even existing, but I'd say with Italian men that a) no woman is ever as important in their live as their Mamma and b) they objectify women a lot, shag around (and expect their gf or wife to put up with it) but couldn't tolerate a woman who did the same. It's why my mum was always telling me never to get involved with an Italian (my grandmother was Italian, and several of my mum's cousins had blokes 'brought over' from Italy to marry, but my mum and her sisters outright refused 😂 😂)

For all that I do like Davide, and think he has definitely been one of the standouts from this series. It would be a much duller series without him and Ekin (just think it would have been more Tasha/ Andrew, Paige/Jax pointless drama on a loop)

Reactions: 14
No bad behaviour and Austim are completely separate I know that, I was more addressing her as a person herself and I just see signs and traits, not saying she definitely has it , she is very reserved, having Austim is no excuse to treat man or any person like tit, but I do think she is struggling to make a decision and doesn't know exacty what she wants
I think she may have some emotional developmental issues due to her deafness but she doesn't have autism.

Reactions: 7
You lost, get over it.

i really don’t understand why she expected ekin to tell her that she’s picking davide?? and at the same time expected danica to tell her she’s picking jay? i saw tick tock if her saying that ekin is playing a game as if she didn’t go in there to promote her music career

Reactions: 22
How did Antigoni not realise Ekin was picking Davide? He definitely knew, all the public knew. I don’t think she hid it at all. It was obvious

Reactions: 17
The thing about Tasha is she keeps going back to titty sucker Andrew and saying she's 100% with him, but then a new man walks in and she's like..

tom-and-jerry-heart-eyes.gif

She's done it from week one and did it again on last night's episode.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I started watching as I like Will Njobvu's podcast but that episode was SO boring. Antigoni has nothing interesting to say.

Reactions: 3
Antigoni is such a bad bitter loser. Trying to stay relevant. I guess her music has not been picked up . She quickly lost her mask in the villa. She had no interest in any of the guys. I think she would of wanted Adam

Reactions: 18
The thing about Tasha is she keeps going back to titty sucker Andrew and saying she's 100% with him, but then a new man walks in and she's like..

View attachment 1410838

She's done it from week one and did it again on last night's episode.
Absolutely, she’s all over the shop. I just don’t think it means she has any type of autism or whatever else was being suggested. I think it’s completely normal behaviour for someone who hasn’t met someone they’re that into. She likes Andrew enough to coast along with him and the recent drama has probably made him seem a bit more exciting but she’s not overly into it.

Antigoni is such a bad bitter loser. Trying to stay relevant. I guess her music has not been picked up . She quickly lost her mask in the villa. She had no interest in any of the guys. I think she would of wanted Adam
Her only goal seemed to be to throw Ekin off her throne. She went for Jay straight away even though looking back he wasn’t that into her. She tried calling Ekin out for her row with Jay when she’d only been there about 12 hours. She then went for Davide who also didn’t seem that into her. Im Delira Ekin didn’t rise to any of it.

Reactions: 9
Tasha is stunning but i wonder if her impediment affects her chances with guys(in particular the younger ones)?

On the one hand, i feel sorry for her because it will be tough(mentally) in there when you're always in the bottom 3, she looks at Gemma and Ekin-Su coasting to the final whilst she's constantly on the verge of being dumped. On the flip side, she's playing the worst game in the history of the show and the ONLY thing she has had to do is close the door on new guys and she'll get to the final(secure the deals and then dump Andrew).

I live for the game playing(it is a game show).

Reactions: 8
I’m starting to think Tasha thinks her and Andrew are in this big will they/ won’t they storyline and the public are willing them to be together waiting to see the next twist. When in reality no one gives a duck anymore

• Haha
Reactions: 25
On the one hand, i feel sorry for her because it will be tough(mentally) in there when you're always in the bottom 3, she looks at Gemma and Ekin-Su coasting to the final whilst she's constantly on the verge of being dumped. On the flip side, she's playing the worst game in the history of the show and the ONLY thing she has had to do is close the door on new guys and she'll get to the final(secure the deals and then dump Andrew).
I think she will stick with Andrew once they officially get back together. I think the adam thing is a misdirect - he’s clearly here for Paige with a side of gemma/ekin.

I’m starting to think Tasha thinks her and Andrew are in this big will they/ won’t they storyline and the public are willing them to be together waiting to see the next twist. When in reality no one gives a duck anymore
Ah I kinda want them to work it out. Mainly because I don’t want to hear either of them talk about it anymore.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
That mollie is on live and :

-apparently jasmine and Andrew had a ‘connection’
-Davide is the only one that smokes
-She wants Ekin Su and Davide to win which is interesting considering she kissed him
- she saw jacs boxers in person 🤢

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.