Love Island 2022 #30 Jacques is out of the window… and delete!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It wasn't nice viewing Jacques' behaviour so I think it is best he is gone. I hope he has a lot of support around him because he is going to need it.

Reactions: 19
Wow, Ekin must be psychic. She foresaw everything and even gave us our thread title.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Has it all kicked off and he has then been removed from the villa?
I don’t think so as he would have been removed immediately if that was the case. Based on what’s being reported he explains to the islanders himself why he has chosen to leave.

Reactions: 4
With his little speech last night I honestly thought they’d have a chance of winning with their fans so I’m glad he’s gone ☺☺☺

• Haha
Reactions: 21
100% he kicks off, has to be led away by the other lads to ‘cool down’, sleeps outside, leaves next morning.

Reactions: 9
The Mail article quotes him as saying from previous episodes, that if Paige won’t forgive him he’d quit…

I’m very uncomfortable with that already being pushed around as a reason. He was a twit to her. He decided to do what he did in Casa. He has decided to leave. None of these things are Paiges fault, decision nor did she have Any say in those decisions being made.

Stop. Blaming. Women. For. Men’s. Behaviour.

• Heart
Reactions: 60
He’s probably right to just leave as he’s widely hated. At least if he goes now the hate will go to someone else depending on how the story unfolds.

Reactions: 3
Guessing it finally came out about Molly
Nothing happened with molly ? She's even said on live today all they had was flirty chats .had no kissing or anything which is why she didn't tell paige because it worth the hassle when she was already down and nothing much happened

Reactions: 2
I swear if the public vote Paige and whoever her new fella ends up being to win I will be raging.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.