Love Island 2022 #29

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she still wanted davide and Adam 😂

Adam is going steal Gemma
Paige and tasha be fuming

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The producers are sooooo shite. They really thought putting in Adam would be unreal scenes. I would’ve 100% rather seen some brand new fitty than someone recycled from a previous season

Reactions: 11
Gemma your 19 is showing. She’s seriously defending Luca’s insecurities and controlling nature. It makes me sad.

• Sad
Reactions: 42
Hahaha Luca’s face.
I cannot wait to see Jacques try to square up to Adam. Adam would squish him like a bug 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Gemmas wayyyy smarter than I was at her age 🤣I do feel like she catches the gaslighting and double talk real quick and calls them out sharp.

Reactions: 11
Adam would squash Jax like a bug. I'm here for it. (unless I'm out, having a life 😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.