Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LauraLocket86

I couldn’t care less about how Jacques feels if i’m honest and I don’t think it can even be compared to Mike. The main difference between the two is that Mike wasn’t a bad person, Jacques is. He’s nasty, manipulative, sneaky, fake and that’s before we even get on to the fact he dated a fresh 16 year old who was doing her GCSE’s when he was graduating from university 🤮 Mike had his dodgy moments but when you actually look back he wasn’t this nasty monster that people made him out to be, just a bit of a flirt.

I hate this whole “be kind” thing that people seem to now be obsessed with, of course I don’t condone death threats but at the end of the day it you go on TV and act the way Jacques has acted then there is going to be major backlash, and deservedly so. You can’t criticize anyone these days without the be kind brigade jumping on your arse, fiat 500 twitter is the worst for it.
I don't know. I think you would soon change your tune if he killed himself. I don't like him. I didn't spout the Be Kind stuff in my post. I'm just simply pointing out that it could have an impact on him.

I never even thought Mike was bad at all but also... Jaques isn't a monster. He's arrogant, gaslighting, toxic and horrid. But he's not killed anyone. He's not on the same level as high category offenders. He's the worst in this TV show. And there are several men like him out their unfortunately. I'm not excusing him I'm simply saying I wonder how he handles it.

Also... even though I didn't quote the Be Kind movement and you brought it up yourself I think it is important to remember it is very relevant to this programme where Flacky, Sophie and Mike have all committed suicide as direct results of what has been said about them/aimed at them.

There are some disgusting personalities in there who I wouldn't ever want to be around or hang out with, but the way people go on sometimes is like he is a serial killer. It's a reality show and he's annoying and toxic towards girls. As are millions of men.

• Sick
Reactions: 3
I love the mods and they do a great job. I just think they were busy this evening because I reported it twice and got a slap on the wrists

Anyway, it’s closed now 😊
Hahah I reported it twice I think too. I bet they’re inbox was going off.
Whenever I do a new thread I always report the comment where I post the next thread. Makes life so much easier. It is so hard to do a new love island thread in the middle of a show. It’s carnage !!!!

bubbles?99

VIP Member
Am I right in thinking that the Casa Amor girls have only seen what we’ve seen? I don’t understand what they saw Tasha say or do that was so terrible and that makes her a ‘snake’ ‘fake’ or a liar? Someone help me out here 😂
Yeah they only see the show that we see before going in… they’re liars to try get the boys 😂. And now they gotta live with Tasha lol

kayl1986

VIP Member
Been out all day sorry so will read back shortly . But I hope they don't do what happened last year. Every couple who twisted ended up back with the original partner. Made casa a waste of time. I literally will scream If we are stuck with tasha and Andrew on repeat about how strong they are. indiyah won't go back to dami . Paige will go back to jacques

Ray_of_Sunshine

VIP Member
If he wasn't so appalling I'd feel a bit sorry for him tbh. Have a shitty arse on television is public humiliation on a massive scale 😬
Miss Karma getting in there for us all 🤣 I’d die of embarrassment if I was him 😳 and that’s just over his shocking misogynistic behaviour. He’s going to come out to a shitstorm! 🥁🤣

• Haha

BDY_97

VIP Member
Can the poll on the next thread be does Paige forgive Jacques or does she dump his sorry arse !
I really hope Paige doesn’t run back to him but so far it’s following the exact same lines as last year. Casa girl exposes the boy, OG girl kicks off then cries, gives the boy the cold shoulder for a few days and then inevitably gets back with them after they publicly manipulate them in front of the whole villa with a grand gesture 🙄

• Sad

nicalibres

VIP Member
She is very chill and laid back - I think that is what Jay wants, judging from why he and Ekin didn't work out. He clearly doesn't enjoy drama or high maintenance.
Yeah she seems like a nice girl. I just don’t think we’ve seen enough of her personality or them as a couple to decide if they’re suited or not.