Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bagpuss7

VIP Member
I think because people were shipping them for a long time, it felt like they were an established couple whilst in reality they had only been back together one day. And in that recoupling, Ekin chose Davide, so even though he acknowledged he was glad she had 'picked him up', he hadn't chosen her so them being in a couple was of her making. I feel Ekin really hurt Davide, hence his OTT anger towards her. Even after their date things weren't fully resolved and he wasn't completely open to her, then Casa happened.

He knew Ekin would find out about anything that happened at Casa, so whilst there might have been an element of exploring, (though there wasn't any great interest shown by Davide), perhaps it was more to do with a bit of pay back. I think it had the added benefit of helping to focus his feelings as he realised other girls can't compare to Ekin, so we will see a new warmer more romantic relationship now, at least that's what I'm hoping for them. :)
She bruised his already over inflated ego. He doesn't care about Ekin any more than she cares about him. They are both incredibly smirky during their exchanges and Davide says a lot of things to her with double meanings that she seems to either ignore or not notice. Yes they are entertaining to watch ( especially Ekins sweaty botoxed forehead) but are they sincere about each other? Nope!

Reactions: 4

JombleWomble

VIP Member
If there’s a vote at the end of tomorrows episode for favourite couple, who do we think is most in danger?

I can’t pick a bottom 2/3 out of Tasha/Billy, Andrew/Coco, Dami/Summer and Paige/Jacques.
Andrew/Coco and Dami/Summer. They're too new for people to be invested in yet, and Andrew and Dami will have annoyed people with their sniping during the recoupling.

People will vote to keep Paige in, either because they want to see more drama between her & Jacques or because they want her to have a chance to move on with someone new.

I hope people don't vote to keep Andrew and Tasha's couples in just because they want to see a reunion 😬

dddddddddddd

VIP Member
Any chance somebody better could be brought in for Jay? I'm still not happy with his options. Loved him and Danica supporting each other earlier, they are ideal and it's a shame they didn't work.

I can't really back Davide no matter what though. I know he's been a meme and had some good one liners but I can't get over how sickening it is to me that he's so arrogant. That's my biggest turnoff irl though so that's just me but I think even not on camera he would have some surprising views that I couldn't digest. I know they're supposed to be the "entertainment couple" but I'm kind of over it? I don't know.
jay and Paige, they would win it

Shoequeen91

VIP Member
Luca sat there trying not to laugh and I know the others were too but his screamed “I’ve got the 50k in the bag” to me 💀

He’s still in my top 3 lads though cause I’m weak 😭

Bagpuss7

VIP Member
I really hope Paige doesn’t run back to him but so far it’s following the exact same lines as last year. Casa girl exposes the boy, OG girl kicks off then cries, gives the boy the cold shoulder for a few days and then inevitably gets back with them after they publicly manipulate them 🙄
I completely agree.. I just long to see one woman stand up to these awful men, know their worth and say actually no what you've done is unforgiveable ..that would be soo much better to see but hey this is love island and the fame and money is more important that having any integrity!

Reactions: 3

fudgebox

VIP Member
I do actually like Billy if it doesn’t work with Tasha maybe him and Coco will chat

Dtnbaboo

Does anyone know how long Jax and Gemma were together? I just cannot imagine her putting up with his bullshit at all but she must of for a bit.

Deb788

VIP Member
My OH is devoted to me, would be all over me all the time if I let him 😂and wouldn't like me sleeping in bed with another bloke. Should I dump him?! 🛏🤔😂
Yes in the scenario of only knowing someone a few weeks ! That would do my head in

MrsGyllenhall

VIP Member
You shouldn't need a test to see if you really like the person you're with, that is just nonsense! I'm sick of these boys getting away with that excuse every year.
They are defo put up to talk about this test shit by producers..like WHO would do this in the real world😅

But why would he say that 😂😂. He wanted size 9 rigger boots before too some grafting 🥴. Prick.
I hate the men this year
Luca - possessive. G can’t even talk to a guy now
Jax gaslighting 2 timer ( don’t care they’re not official you don’t need to kiss two gals to realise paige is the one )
Dami double standards entitled ass
Andrew a wet wipe who feels sorry for himself over the slightest thing. You used coco now own up to it
Davide a slime ball but we can forgive him cos ekin crawled on the balcony with jay 🥴🥴
You forgot Jay......🧸🧸🧸🧸such a gent & so mature

Last edited: