Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

kayl1986

VIP Member
I'm actually glad Tasha came back in with Billy, I hope he will be the making of her. She has been far from perfect but she really cares about what others think of her and seems to be looking for approval wherever she can get it. If she has a stronger man by her side hopefully she might actually focus on that relationship. Although I am fully aware she actually may just mess it up ๐Ÿ˜‚
Don't let her go back to andrew

They be calling security tonight when Laura leaves

Reactions: 2

AshMay

VIP Member
Ikenna, Charlie and Amber are live atm, kinda cute they're arranging to meet haha

This is the most I've ever heard Ikenna talk ๐Ÿ˜‚

So Tasha and Coco know eachother too ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€

So Tasha and Coco know eachother too ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€
Lol never mine I don't think this actually is Tasha

kayl1986

VIP Member
Iโ€™m not really a fan. The thing with Alex is how he portrayed himself isnโ€™t the same as the person I know, even down to the accent.

I saw him in a local restaurant not long after LI has finished for his season and he absolutely shit himself with worry because he was with Olivia. She was plastered in make-up too.

Ainโ€™t cute not being yourself
So a total fake he is. I noticed how they don't want face of baby shown but the baby is practically fully shown in every single photo for the freebies. If you want to keep baby private for now then don't show him at all . They waiting for ok magazine or TV show. So does he have another baby

kayl1986

VIP Member
Iโ€™d say theyโ€™re even now. He was never gonna be happy until he got his own back. Now they can crack on. Fall in love. And win ๐Ÿ’–. Iโ€™m sure ekin will move to Manchester. His smile when she came back was everything we need to know ๐Ÿฅฐ
Love the smile ๐Ÿ˜ I was smiling too and ready to give mollie a slap ๐Ÿ˜‚

Gymhoned

VIP Member
I agree with all this โ˜น

I've been overlooking the bad vibes because he's hot and cute and funny, and I like the chemistry and entertainment with him and Ekin - but it is always in the back of my mind that he's been very arrogant and has made awful comments to/about women. I'm glad Ekin seems capable of handling it and that's why I'll continue to enjoy what they bring, otherwise you're right that it'd feel more uncomfortable to watch. I'm also very conscious that if davide wasn't attractive and didn't have the accent that makes everyone laugh, his behaviour would be a lot harder to overlook. Ekin to win and steal the ๐Ÿ’ฐ please!
Yeah hes treated women like crap but i do think hes looking for love