Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gymhoned

VIP Member
Am I right in thinking that the Casa Amor girls have only seen what we’ve seen? I don’t understand what they saw Tasha say or do that was so terrible and that makes her a ‘snake’ ‘fake’ or a liar? Someone help me out here 😂
I know what did she say??? Do???

Reactions: 4

MrsGyllenhall

VIP Member
Yeah I'm not convinced much happened with ekin tbh and it'll be annoying if they bring it up later and turn it into a huge thing to downplay the boys behaviour
I think maybe they were cuddling & he got excited!!So annoying as the producers will have a field day with it now & make a major drama out of nothing to stir shit🙄

Anyone really underwhelmed with Gemma reaction to fish boy luca. Maybe thought we would get a Molly mae and Tommy vibe. But nothing. Hardly anything. she’s growing on me. But I just don’t think he’s like him that much. He defo likes her more
She had a puss on her when sat down & made very little eye contact with him..hardly loves young dream😅

freshhead

Gosh I love him….there must be something in the water in that part of the country 😂
Trust me, I’ve been in that water twice... they were definitely no Alex Bowen’s 😂 they were however part of the big Willy club 🤣
I’m a southerner so I couldn’t understand the Black Country lingo either, I needed subtitles 😂

• Haha

Marilyn345

VIP Member
Dami's response "until it isn't" was so unnecessary and honestly what was with the "we're heartbreakers" thing?

Edit: also not a fan of Summer. She looks so smug.
Proof of what a child is there with Dami: there’s a big rider to winding up and sarcasm, you have to be good about it.

Rach88

VIP Member
Ekins fuming 😭 I'd feel for her and it was 453 love island weeks ago she did the same they're even now

lozza96

VIP Member
I still like luca .he's certainly better than the other dicks .davide is a close 2nd though .

Link me girl, idk where to look for her thread….. His friends are fitter (I’m not talking the one who went out with my friend, I’m talking about Aaron 😍)

We’re all dying to know