Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LauraLocket86

I agree. He is completely awful in every way but I hope he does get a bit of prep for when he leaves. He seems humourless and very arrogant so doesn't seem to be the type to be able to laugh about the shitty pants. If he could make a joke about it then things would be better. Last year Jake had a hard time after behaviour, that in retrospect, was nothing like as bad as Jacques. Jake was more pathetic than nasty.

ETA I'm still going to slag him off for his horrible attitude. Not having a #be kind moment, just interesting to see how he handles such incredible humiliation.
I too will probably still be wound up by him and comment about him!! It's the nature of the TV show xx

Reactions: 1

KitcRed

i bet they spooned, his erection tapped on her. There was a bit of heavvvvy spooning, maybe a tit grab or body rubbing but that’s about the height of it.
I don’t for a second think she wanked him off. And I don’t think she let him finger her.
He even said something to her at the end of the episode lastnight like ‘you’re amazing’. I don’t think it’s that deep.
Probably. The point is, people are saying nothing happened. Clearly, something happened. Whatever it was is irrelevant really 🤷

Reactions: 1

TC14

Chatty Member
It’s weird because if she didn’t make a thing of it the next day, I’d think he just wanted to try cuddle her and she didn’t want to… unless she was told by producers to have a chat with him about last night so they could make it into something, strange
Stuff definitely happened.. Ekin said in the diary room it got a hot between them !! And i don't think George lied at all when he told the guys they were both touching each other.

whatstheteab

VIP Member
If there’s a vote at the end of tomorrows episode for favourite couple, who do we think is most in danger?

I can’t pick a bottom 2/3 out of Tasha/Billy, Andrew/Coco, Dami/Summer and Paige/Jacques.