Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

unfinishedsentenc

VIP Member
What a lovely girl danica is comforting Paige considering how disrespectful she has been to her. Danica taking the high road, respect 👍

• Heart
Reactions: 83

aimzalicious

VIP Member
Oh god I just got PTSD when Jax said "we're both single"

I was seeing a guy for a year and he ended up cheating on me and saying "technically I'm single" as an excuse as we'd never put a label on it 😬😬😬

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 75

Tippingpoint23

VIP Member
Andrew is SCUM talking to Tash like that when he also recoupled. Who does he think he is???????? These casa girls have overplayed Tasha massively and made her seem evil

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 67

Mahamotel

Chatty Member
I could never date a man like davide. He’s too pretty and he knows it which is the most dangerous thing of all, I’d just melt. He’d ruin your life.

• Haha
Reactions: 65
Sorry but Paige’s massive grin and head wobbling is annoying me and realllly has no need to be so smug sitting next to Noddy with his shitty undercrackers and his gross wet mouth

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65

YellowMellow14

Chatty Member
Don't you just love being invested in folk 10 years younger than you that you have absolutely nothing in common with 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64

GossWhore

VIP Member
That is is. Indiyah was NOT disrespectful

Dami can't even remember how many kisses he had with Summer and a THREE WAY KISS

Reactions: 63

Snoopysnoop123

VIP Member
Paige’s stare before Cheyanne finished speaking said it all, she knew. Now girl please grow a backbone.

• Heart
Reactions: 62

Snoopysnoop123

VIP Member
Not Dami being there for Paige in the preview, two faced cunt and Jacques turning on the water works fuck off mate.

• Heart
Reactions: 61