Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mcfeez

VIP Member
I've dialled down my hatred of Luca as it was affecting my mental elf! 😂 He doesn't do himself any favours.
I know what you mean. It seems irritating to go after him when you've got the likes of Jacques and Dami's new personality running about!

Reactions: 2

Bagpuss7

VIP Member
Can the poll on the next thread be does Paige forgive Jacques or does she dump his sorry arse !

Mums84

VIP Member
Aren't the cameras all little CCTV type mini ones? I don't think he was staring at a camera man on a zip line getting ready for his close up. Ronan's son Jack from the Rollercoaster was always looking at them, that one day they actually showed him 💔

• Haha

AllSeeingEye123

VIP Member
What a boring episode with not one person being left single. The show will be rubbish now it's still only got couples on.

lozza96

VIP Member
I've rewatched it his fingers definetly didnt inside but was on the outside however it looks like she did infant feel something but didn't go very far . Think it was basically them both just touching each others thighs either way she should have told him as its going to come out and be worse

Reactions: 1