Love Island 2022 #25 She tells more lies than Pinocchio

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Feel like 3 of the finalists are now taken care of.

Luca/Gemma = Obviously
Davide/Ekin = Obviously(think she played up to the camera tonight)
Andrew/Tasha = Pretty obvious(she's going to realise what she's 'missing')
One space left
Can’t see Tasha and Andrew in the final at all, I see Luca and Gemma, Davide and ekin, Indiyah and Deji and not sure for 4th, Jay and ? Or Danica and ?

Reactions: 15
I had to watch slightly later as I was out on the lash but bleeping hell I howled when Jacques said "all the best" to cheyenne. Is he a secret hincher?!🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I hate jacques I’m raging!! Nothing worse than when the gaslighting ends up being worse than the original problem

Reactions: 9
Fuckingggg helllllll, I feel like I just ran a marathon getting to the end of this thread. I am deflated by Davide being a bit of a cockwomble. Queen Ekin owes you nothing!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
guys i literally had to watch behind as we’ve driven down south and my mother in law watched with us which was hilarious but OH MY GOD WHAT AN EPISODE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i was HOWLING

Davide’s smile when Ekin came back in had me all like 🥰 but then Ekin’s reaction to Mollie or whatever her name is hahahaha gods sake she is done if they do movie night and i really don’t want them to show her and that fella cos it was nothing!!!!

Indiyah and Dami being pissed off at eachother for the same thing had me in bits hahahaha they were fuming, i need that aftermath convo between them ASAP

Luca so weirdly possessive I can’t, Gemma was happy but then soon looked miserable and suffocated

Andrew just had me in pieces but then he turned into a wet wipe again, why’s he decoupled with Coco if he doesn’t see a future - he’s an idiot

Jacques is a bleep that is all but Paige looked FAR TOO SMUG so i also found that hilarious

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.