Love Island 2022 #25 She tells more lies than Pinocchio

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone else think Tasha looks like Rachel Riley? Especially in this photo.

00226EA4-55DD-4C94-8FF9-C5973405226B.jpeg

Reactions: 26
Tasha is still leading him on saying the door is not closed when we know she don't like him . Using him again as back up . After how he spoke to her time them pair admit well tasha that nothing is there

Reactions: 17
I heard if you look up the phrase "smug fu*ker" in the dictionary there's a picture of Dami and if you look up "victim" there's a picture of Tasha.😜

Obviously Jax picture is beside the word "skids" 🤣🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Jacques conveniently missing out a whole other person he tested with and a few extra deets.

also Luca questioning Gemma while stroking her head like a dog made me want to die a tad

Reactions: 26
If there’s a vote at the end of tomorrows episode for favourite couple, who do we think is most in danger?

I can’t pick a bottom 2/3 out of Tasha/Billy, Andrew/Coco, Dami/Summer and Paige/Jacques.
Andrew/Coco and Dami/Summer. They're too new for people to be invested in yet, and Andrew and Dami will have annoyed people with their sniping during the recoupling.

People will vote to keep Paige in, either because they want to see more drama between her & Jacques or because they want her to have a chance to move on with someone new.

I hope people don't vote to keep Andrew and Tasha's couples in just because they want to see a reunion 😬

Reactions: 4
Not sure if it’s the whole one glass of wine I’ve had but I actually feel sorry for Tasha? Imagine being stood up there while some absolute melt is fuming you’ve recoupled whist he’s re coupled himself! Telling you how many lies you’ve told, playing billy bollocks infront of everyone with sarcy comments🥴. I wonder what Coco thought bet she pies him tomorrow as well. Agree tho Tasha needs to say she’s not interested.

As for Jacques I hope he changed his boxers after that recoupling.

Also duck u Dami
I felt sorry for her too!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
When I was younger I would always feel flattered that my exes came back in the picture begging for another chance but the older I got I realised, they come back because they think it’s easy and you’re always going to be accessible to them; especially when you wear your heart on your sleeve… Paige definitely still has that lesson to learn. She’s saying she’s not a mug but I can imagine Jax guilt tripping her by saying he’s gonna leave (some guys say they’ll kill themselves - know from experience lol) and she’ll pretend she’s still not happy but allow him back in the bed and stuff, I hope I’m wrong but I’ve been that girl myself and it takes a lot of self reflection and growth to stop settling and know your worth!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
After today's episode, it is very clear that Andrew had genuine feelings for Tasha, he even admitted that he doesn't see a future with Coco, not justifying his actions at all, but he let himself get influenced by the others and thought there must be some truth to what everyone is saying, so went ahead fooling around to not look like a mug, but was still hoping for Tasha to come back single.
I am also confused to why Tasha would recouple, she and Billy shared a kiss, but there wasn't much more to it, to think she coupled up with Billy and ignored everything she and Andrew had is actually more confusing to me, similarly, when trying to see things from Indiyah's point of view, I would think she has had a better connection with Dami, I don't see what she and Deji had in Casa Amor, they didn't even share a kiss

Reactions: 9
I love the mods and they do a great job. I just think they were busy this evening because I reported it twice and got a slap on the wrists

Anyway, it’s closed now 😊
I reported it twice as well but I didn't get a message. I feel neglected 😭😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Luca is extremely controlling over Gemma she did not put a foot wrong, its a red flag. Hope he calms down or he will lose her when Love Island is over. I think Indiyah was going to stick with Dami but the producers may have given her the heads up because she was fuming and considering they both chose someone else their reactions were unwarranted. Paige should maybe get to know Jay properly now he is decent and really likes her I do not think he likes Chyna in that way. Jacques is vile he utterly shamed her on national tv, but I think she likes him too much and will stick with him.

Andrew is right about Tasha she maybe beautiful but she does not know what she wants and happily recoupled without giving him a second thought. Considering Danica looks and feisty personality is having a hard time getting anyone to like her bless her, Josh I think given the chance would couple up with someone else but only time will tell. Andrew is never going to handle watching Tasha and Billy together and definitely does not like Coco. It will interesting to see what happens with them all. Also Laura Whitmore is so rude and cold, like has she been told to act like that or is that just her?

Reactions: 16
Ikenna, Charlie and Amber are live atm, kinda cute they're arranging to meet haha

This is the most I've ever heard Ikenna talk 😂
I think Ikenna and Charlie look so good on the live!! Better than they looked in the Villa!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.