Love Island 2022 #25 She tells more lies than Pinocchio

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Weather something happened with ekin george and or not though .the way davide was with her was damn right disrespectfull with how its fine he had a kiss because of what happened with Jay but if she kissed someone it would be bad . I want them to win or rather I wanted them to but right now the only people that should win is luca and Gemma as there there only people that have been for each other the whole way through which is the aim of love island

Reactions: 8
when andrew said he would support tasha, she really needs to figure out what she wants because i truly do think Andrew has feelings for Tasha

Reactions: 16
Noo Dami wanted to embarrass Indiyah. I'm 50/50 on Tasha because it would have made Andrew look so bad given he was saying he basically loved her but then went and did stuff & chose Coco. However I'm glad for her that she can escape him now because he is giving me awful creepy controlling vibes.
Totally agree, the crying/close to tears all the time with Andrew is boring now, don’t get me wrong I’m not saying men shouldn’t show their emotions but it’s been a few weeks with Tasha, they weren’t a couple officially I think he’s taking it very bad & he’s not said exactly what the casa girls told him which is annoying, hope he has someone professional to talk to in there, it seems to much for him 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 10
I think billy will sack off Tasha as she was just his ticket back to the villa and then Tasha will go running back to Andrew as her back up.

I do feel sorry for Andrew as it’s clear he really likes her, but he’s made an awful hash of dealing with it

Reactions: 17
This thread is stressing me out it’s moving too fast! Cheers everyone I’ve neglected my baby trying to keep up with it and now she is crying x

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
LOVE E & D, I’m worried LI will be out to cause them more agg.
Jax is a wind up, Paige is frustrated he’s saying he’ll accept it rather than I am going grovel and graft for your forgiveness because I need it. I feel like he’s out for himself, didn’t know who to pick right down to the last minute. Intrigued to see what he’s up to next ep.
I’m glad Cheyanne had opportunity to talk and did look visibly upset. Mollie irrelevant, think convo with E & D about that went as well as it could.
I think Tash will go back to Andrew and find Billy too fun and not serious enough.
I think Indiyah is done with Dami, Dami would keep his door ajar.
Luca and Gemma exchange made me feel uncomfortable, ignoring that it may be a ‘showmance’…if touch is his love language, is he really happy to be rejected like that from Gemma and come across a bit of a creep? Seems to push him away a lot. I feel he really held down his true feelings about the bed situation, he’s trying to keep easy breezy about it like Gemma.

Reactions: 7
Is anyone reading the thread on Mumsnet!? Can’t do a link to it. It’s From someone who claims their daughter was attacked by one of the girls (when they were both 12) and the daughter is having panic attacks seeing her on TV and is now going to go to the police! (Likely a troll but I’m in a drama mood tonight).

2954AED6-E378-4EB1-9A39-3907CF80E102.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Sounds like they should stop watching it 😂😂 12 year olds fighting 10 years ago is hardly a police matter🫠🤯
Is anyone reading the thread on Mumsnet!? Can’t do a link to it. It’s From someone who claims their daughter was attacked by one of the girls (when they were both 12) and the daughter is having panic attacks seeing her on TV and is now going to go to the police! (Likely a troll but I’m in a drama mood tonight).

View attachment 1400604

Reactions: 27
when andrew said he would support tasha, she really needs to figure out what she wants because i truly do think Andrew has feelings for Tasha
She knows what she wants and it isn’t Andrew. She just wants him to be on her side still incase things with Billy duck up and she can crawl back to him. He would accept her with open arms. And they will live happily ever after.
until Tasha is home and opens her DMs and bogs Andrew off again for a better option. Leaving Andrew crying in the shower, watching love island episodes of him and Tasha on repeat and drunk texting her how much he misses her

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I mean this in the nicest way possible cause I think she's stunning, but Danica makes me think of some kind of Disney animal.

Maybe the girl skunk from Bambi? Again, I think she's a babe.

• Haha
What a boring episode with not one person being left single. The show will be rubbish now it's still only got couples on.

Reactions: 2
I wanted to smack that smirk off of Summer's face during the recoupling.

I'm with Ekin, those new girls are nasty.

Dami was trynna have a Michael from s5 moment with his tit "Summers not over line".

Understand this. My man Dami. Thought about this line and thought "yeah that will embarrass her" and recited it

But my good sis Indiyah came through with an improvised line "it is what it is" and Dami was like "you aren't gonna one up me". And added "until it isn't"

But he didn't know Indiyah Jamaicans finest Polock was a HEAVY WEIGHT in reading you for filth and she FINISHED HIM, ATE HIM UP AND LEFT NO CRUMBS with the "may the best heartbreaker win"

Dami you messed with a BAD witch and you'll cry

Sidenote: how good did Indiyah look. FIYAHHH

• Heart
Reactions: 48
"it is what it is" has basically been a catchphrase of this show any year I've watched it. Hardly an mind blowing improv

Reactions: 4
"it is what it is" has basically been a catchphrase of this show any year I've watched it. Hardly an mind blowing improv
I guess this was directed at me @Sickofthissh1t

Anyways the improv was her saying her. Did I say it was mind blowing? Some of yall add Peppa and spice to the stew for no reason🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Ok I missed it live as was out and about. I managed to go unspoiled but ended up rather… underwhelmed?

Laura is awful. Her entire appearance is just her trying to look sexy. It also takes her about an hour to string a sentence together.

the girls reactions especially ekin and danica felt over the top, like they were reading off queue cards. Especially dami recoupling where danica kept making big faces that she’s clearly hoping will become memes.

Damis recoupling was so shady of Indiyah - he really is a snake. Why were they annoyed at each other for both recoupling tho? Esp dami who knows he’s been playing away? It was so hostile…

Luca I’ll defend you to the earth but could you not have just let the bed thing go 🥴🥴 if he can’t get a grip i just can’t see a scenario where Gemma doesn’t dump him before the final.

What have the casa girls said about tasha? I can’t remember as it feels like so long ago. I really wish Andrew could see the bigger picture and just walk away.

Jacques - when Liam fucked Millie over he at least apologised and didn’t get arsey with her for asking questions. This guy is unreal. I feel sorry for Paige as he’s made it clear he ultimately doesn’t care and it’s so disappointing when someone lets you. I really want someone to come in for now just so that she can outlasts Jacques.

also in the snshe’s crying to the same dami who backed Jacques all the way during casa? The man gets away with everything - casa isn’t over a day andhe’s back in the middle dishing out advice.

And are we actually getting a Friday night episode of Jacques crying… seriously? He cheats because he feels things - poor lamb.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.