Love Island 2022 #25 She tells more lies than Pinocchio

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When I was younger I would always feel flattered that my exes came back in the picture begging for another chance but the older I got I realised, they come back because they think it’s easy and you’re always going to be accessible to them; especially when you wear your heart on your sleeve… Paige definitely still has that lesson to learn. She’s saying she’s not a mug but I can imagine Jax guilt tripping her by saying he’s gonna leave (some guys say they’ll kill themselves - know from experience lol) and she’ll pretend she’s still not happy but allow him back in the bed and stuff, I hope I’m wrong but I’ve been that girl myself and it takes a lot of self reflection and growth to stop settling and know your worth!
Yep, I was that girl too. They didn't want me, they were too scared to be alone and they knew I'd take them back.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Feel like 3 of the finalists are now taken care of.

Luca/Gemma = Obviously
Davide/Ekin = Obviously(think she played up to the camera tonight)
Andrew/Tasha = Pretty obvious(she's going to realise what she's 'missing')
One space left

Reactions: 8
I do actually like Billy if it doesn’t work with Tasha maybe him and Coco will chat

Reactions: 3
Ekin and davide are gonna end in tears .when he told her about what happened with mollie when they was sat down .she should have told him what happened with George. Otherwise when he does find out .it's going to end up been worse for her

Reactions: 13
I do actually like Billy if it doesn’t work with Tasha maybe him and Coco will chat
Tashas right he has a much better personality than Andrew

Ekin and davide are gonna end in tears .when he told her about what happened with mollie when they was sat down .she should have told him what happened with George. Otherwise when he does find out .it's going to end up been worse for her
She didn’t do anything tho?

Reactions: 6
Don’t hate me but I’ve changed my mind. I want to see Tash and Andrew back together. Don’t get me wrong neither of them have been perfect. Both have been out of order at times but there is a genuine connection there and that hug when they were chatting. There are feelings still there and both of them have said that. This is the “test” and they will be back together this time next week.

When I was younger I would always feel flattered that my exes came back in the picture begging for another chance but the older I got I realised, they come back because they think it’s easy and you’re always going to be accessible to them; especially when you wear your heart on your sleeve… Paige definitely still has that lesson to learn. She’s saying she’s not a mug but I can imagine Jax guilt tripping her by saying he’s gonna leave (some guys say they’ll kill themselves - know from experience lol) and she’ll pretend she’s still not happy but allow him back in the bed and stuff, I hope I’m wrong but I’ve been that girl myself and it takes a lot of self reflection and growth to stop settling and know your worth!
This!!!!!
They know that you’ll always taken them back no matter how many times they duck you over. Like a free ticket to cheat

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Don’t hate me but I’ve changed my mind. I want to see Tash and Andrew back together. Don’t get me wrong neither of them have been perfect. Both have been out of order at times but there is a genuine connection there and that hug when they were chatting. There are feelings still there and both of them have said that. This is the “test” and they will be back together this time next week.
Nah I can’t be doing with listening to them two in bed together EVER AGAIN 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The questioning Luca did with Gemma and the head stroking after the answers she gave did not sit well with me at all. I've done a lot of work with Women's Aid etc (ex was basically a Luca / Jacques type and had his own brand of emotional abuse) and it just instilled in me a few warning signs by how Luca acted; almost like "good girl, you're still mine" Gemma needs to run... theres warning lights flashing all over the place imo. I haven't articulated this well at all but hopefully what I mean kind of comes across x

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 52
Ahh yep we’ve all been there. Given half a chance men will always keep an ex on the back burner for when times are dry. Jacques didn’t give a tit about Paige, never did and never will. He wants the money and a longer holiday. If they are kept in I’d like to see a Paige completely duck him off, but have a feeling he will easily manipulate her 😔

Reactions: 7
One of my favourite things about these threads is the variation in the spelling of Jax/Jacks/Jacques etc. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Yep, I was that girl too. They didn't want me, they were too scared to be alone and they knew I'd take them back.
Been there too. They knew I’d always be there when they were bored. I was the one constant while he flirted in and out of other girls inboxes….and vaginas

• Heart
  • Sad
Dami and Andrew's fragile egos. Unfair the Andrew got his say about Tasha yet she wasn't given a right to reply to his salty insults.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.