Love Island 2022 #25 She tells more lies than Pinocchio

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don't fight me because I know how you girls like to tussle

Straight men on Twitter who watch Love Island are the WORST

They have legit rewritten the whole story of Indiyah and Dami calling her just as bad.

Indiyah never once kissed Deji outside a challenge whilst Dami in tomorrow episode is trying to remember how many kisses he had

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 40
Don't fight me because I know how you girls like to tussle

Straight men on Twitter who watch Love Island are the WORST

They have legit rewritten the whole story of Indiyah and Dami calling her just as bad.

Indiyah never once kissed Deji outside a challenge whilst Dami in tomorrow episode is trying to remember how many kisses he had

I've even seen Jacquemus but it made sense. He's tiny like the bag 💀
Indiyah literally just had conversations with Deji and that's it!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Please elaborate on the real Alex 😏 also, what is Olivia like in real life? Is she pretty, does she come across as stuck up? I was always shocked he ended up settling down with her, I felt he was out of her league
She’s definitely not out of his league in terms of her background? Doesn’t she come from wealth? He doesn’t at all. Looks wise, possibly? But it’s hard for me to be unbiased as I don’t fancy him and never did. No-one wasn’t surprised at all that he went for her.

He’s always been someone who puts it about so that hasn’t changed.

She was quiet but in a “I’m above this” sense not a “I’m overwhelmed and this is too much for me” sense. I found her intriguing to look at but I think it was because her lips just weren’t great, she didn’t have as much filler then as she does now (her cheeks/face shape is a lot fuller). He has always wanted a ‘get out’ of his pre-LI life and she was that.

Edit: just to add I know this quite vague/weak tea, I’m just a bit blindsided as I don’t really understand why people care about him when he’s a scruff tbh 😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Guys, Amber was right all along, there was a reason why she wasn’t opening up to Dami and we all thought she was just being stooshe. I’m sorry Amber😭😭forgive me

• Haha
Reactions: 28
The way Remi CACKLED on live when someone brought up the skid marks 😂

He also mentioned he told Paige to her face that Jacques didn't deserve her, but it wasn't aired

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Guys, Amber was right all along, there was a reason why she wasn’t opening up to Dami and we all thought she was just being stooshe. I’m sorry Amber😭😭forgive me
Amber at home reading these comments

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I may be biased because I love Ekin but what did she do wrong here, it seems like the only thing they did was cuddling and she kept shutting him off.

Reactions: 17
I may be biased because I love Ekin but what did she do wrong here, it seems like the only thing they did was cuddling and she kept shutting him off.
People mostly men have said she got "finger blasted". They really JUMPING to conclusions

Also as I said they have SPUN the Indiyah/Dami Situation. But Jason response 💀💀💀
Screenshot_20220707-231648_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It looks like his leg/s is on top of hers @ 0:04 when Ekin pulls the duvet on top of her, other than that nothing else looks to have happend from what they show.

Reactions: 10
I think it would have been better tonight if both Tasha and Indiyah came back single
Noo Dami wanted to embarrass Indiyah. I'm 50/50 on Tasha because it would have made Andrew look so bad given he was saying he basically loved her but then went and did stuff & chose Coco. However I'm glad for her that she can escape him now because he is giving me awful creepy controlling vibes.

Reactions: 13
It’s weird because if she didn’t make a thing of it the next day, I’d think he just wanted to try cuddle her and she didn’t want to… unless she was told by producers to have a chat with him about last night so they could make it into something, strange

Reactions: 16
I CANNOT BELIEVE the audacity of Molly to stand there with that cheap wig on her head, THICK almost black concealer on her cheeks smothered onto her haggard skin, with the damned Turkey teeth mouth… and THINK she was gonna get picked over the Goddess that is Ekin-Su hahahahaha

HAS SHE SEEN HERSELF ??
If I looked like her I’d have said ‘No Laura I’m not shocked to be stood here at all’.

• Haha
Reactions: 52
Something clearly did happen because unprovoked she pulled him to the side and asked him not to say anything? If nothing happened why would she do that? Plus he doesn’t seem like an asshole to just make that up. He told they boys they both had a grope basically. I think it’ll be shown on movie night 🍿

I can’t wait for Jacques and Dami to be full on EXPOSED at movie night. They were both dogs.

Reactions: 21
It’s weird because if she didn’t make a thing of it the next day, I’d think he just wanted to try cuddle her and she didn’t want to… unless she was told by producers to have a chat with him about last night so they could make it into something, strange
Yeah I think the producers deffo told them to have a conversation which makes it looks sketchy. However, they both said touching nothing too extreme the way some people are describing it. I think he just told the boys to big things up and make it seem like it’s more. I do think she should tell Davide tho cause if he hears it through the other boys or movie night it’s going to blow up way out of proportion.

Reactions: 11
Yeah I'm not convinced much happened with ekin tbh and it'll be annoying if they bring it up later and turn it into a huge thing to downplay the boys behaviour

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.