Love Island 2022 #25 She tells more lies than Pinocchio

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You shouldn't need a test to see if you really like the person you're with, that is just nonsense! I'm sick of these boys getting away with that excuse every year.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Did Jax seriously say "Well, will I forgive her?" after Luca told him "Mate, she is going to forgive you" in the preview for tomorrow night? I must have misheard.
I think he said "Will I let her forgive me?" He's basically going to pretend to be struggling to forgive himself as a way to show her how much he regrets it all 🙄

Reactions: 20
Did Jax seriously say "Well, will I forgive her?" after Luca told him "Mate, she is going to forgive you" in the preview for tomorrow night? I must have misheard.
Think it was “I won’t let her forgive me” 🙄

Reactions: 4
I thought he said ‘I won’t let her forgive me’ that’s what the subtitles said

Reactions: 14
I thought he said “I wouldn’t let her forgive me”

Reactions: 4
I'm watching subs. He said 'I won't let her forgive me'. I hope he just walks out, good riddance.

Reactions: 13
Hope it’s time for danica to shine in her couple now but not sure about the new casa guy he looks like someone you’d go and buy a bag from on a Friday night

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
Jacques is a typical mummy’s boy- can do anything he wants,get anything he wants and mummy will always validate it with I love you regardless if it’s morally right or wrong. I do actually think he likes Paige. I think they are actually really good together. The problem is he doesn’t understand that she’s good for him and that he’s happy because that’s the kind of stable contentment he associates with his mother and that women and girlfriends are a throwaway thing that you don’t need to look after because there’s always another around the corner. Being in the villa is forcing him to not ignore or not run away from that and he will start to feel the pressure of his own feelings

Reactions: 15
Paige deserved better! She
Better not take him back. It’s not even just the fact he was up to all sorts with the girls it’s how he
Spoke to paige. 🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩

It was meant to be an extended episode aswell.

Reactions: 21
They all loved Terry and called him 'Tel' remember? 😂

Irish Adam ate cereal constantly and stayed out of all the drama 😂
When Adam was being shouted at by (omg I've forgotten her name?) for saying he'd duck&chuck her, and he was just sat there casually eating rice cakes 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.