Love Island 2022 #25 She tells more lies than Pinocchio

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did Jax seriously say "Well, will I forgive her?" after Luca told him "Mate, she is going to forgive you" in the preview for tomorrow night? I must have misheard.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
It's actually scary how quick boys can completely switch, their behaviour is vile πŸ™

• Sad
Reactions: 28
Did Jax seriously say "Well, will I forgive her?" after Luca told him "Mate, she is going to forgive you" in the preview for tomorrow night? I must have misheard.
I thought he said he wasn't going to let her forgive him. As in he would leave as he felt bad.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Remember Lillie from last year got invited back for a meal with millie. Extra screen time and she was at alot of events with OG love islands after. Everyone remembered Lillie. Cheyanne was hoping of the same and probably mollie with davide. But this is de ja vu its happened last year and didn't have the same impact for me this year. Last year Liam had a closer connection to Lillie and tbh I think he had better connection to Lillie then millie. He really wanted to recouple probably happy he never then because he won

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I thought he said "I won't let her forgive me"

Reactions: 16
No he said β€œI won’t let her forgive me” and that he was leaving the villa

Reactions: 3
Indiyah has shown that’s how you should recouple - get to know the person but don’t do anything disrespectful!

Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.