Love Island 2022 #25 She tells more lies than Pinocchio

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gemma on her own is fine but she closes up when she’s with Luca.

Reactions: 61
That is is. Indiyah was NOT disrespectful

Dami can't even remember how many kisses he had with Summer and a THREE WAY KISS
I don't understand the obsession some people on this show have with three-way kisses. I've never heard of them in any other context, and they just look weird and awkward.

Reactions: 15
Next step in Jacques’s manipulation manual - cry, make out you’re going to leave, say you won’t let Paige forgive you for what you’ve done, make her feel tit & boom, she’s back securely on the end of the thread that he dangles her from. Just do one head 🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 49

sorry the way he was like “happy for you🙄” ???? what was that about

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Oh god I just got PTSD when Jax said "we're both single"

I was seeing a guy for a year and he ended up cheating on me and saying "technically I'm single" as an excuse as we'd never put a label on it 😬😬😬
Babe. I'm angry reading that.

My reaction right now.

I HATE HOW MEN THINK THEY CAN JUST USE WOMEN. URFFHHHHHHHHH

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Not Dami being there for Paige in the preview, two faced bleep and Jacques turning on the water works duck off mate.
Just wait until movie night when it’s revealed that Dami had a hard on at the thought of Jacques cheating 😭

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
actually embarrassed for andrew and how fast he folded 😭😭😭😭

tasha isn’t making you look like a mug babe, you’re doing it to yourself

• Heart
Reactions: 47
I don’t have words yet
I’m still processing the amount of drama I just witnessed

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.